- Listen to Patriots Monday/Friday interviews with Belichick and players from WEEI.
- Hobbs makes history again on kickoff return.
Bill Belichick's Monday Conference Call.
- Chris Gasper notes the Patriots running game is healthy and thriving.
- Daniel Barbarisi reports on the running backs hitting their stride in time for playoffs.
- Eric Wilbur sets the scenarios for the Patriots to make the playoffs.
- Eric McHugh says the Patriots' new BFFs are Tony Romo, T.O., and DeMarcus Ware.
- Mike Reiss looks at the snaps played by the Defense, the Positional Groupings used in Sunday's win, a penalty watch update, discusses Sammy Morris and the kickoff return team, Brandon Meriweather stepping up in Rodney Harrison's absence, and Robert Kraft's ranking in the Top 50 most influential people in sports business.
- Mike Petraglia lists five ways the Patriots flushed the Raiders down the football field-turned-bathtub known as the “Black Hole.”
- Ron Borges issues his Weekly Report Card. High marks all around this week.
- Globe Patriots Notebook: Matt Light's shoulder injury does not look season-ending; Pats could miss post-season with 11 wins; Belichick reviews his call challenges; Morris gets some ribbed for his California shopping; This game marked Belichick's 100th win with the Patriots. Congratulations Coach!
- John Tomase puts Patriots playoff scenarios in focus.
AP for the Herald: Cardinals hope to bounce back against Patriots.
- Tim Graham (ESPN): Belichick has Pats storming down homestretch.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Leftover factoids from AFC East Snapshot.
- Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) Victory in Oakland seminal moment for Cassel, Pats.
- Matt Bowen (National Football Post) recaps Sunday's games including his take on the Patriots, "The thing is, we in the media want to find ways to blast this team, but they are too well coached. They plug players in every year and keep winning."
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Brown's LB and former Patriot Willie McGinnest isn't so sure he wants to retire after the season. He's turning 37 and still feeling pretty good.
VIEW FROM ARIZONA
- Bob McManaman (Arizona Republic) Cards motivated to improve after debacle vs. Vikings.
- Dan Bickley (Arizona Republic) Cards contenders or imposters?
Mike Tulumello (East Valley Tribune) Cardinals Notebook.