- Hobbs named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week.
- Wes Welker and Stephen Gostkowski share their thoughts on being voted to the Pro Bowl for the first time. Plus, news from Wednesday’s practice.
- Patriots - Cardinals Wednesday Injury and Practice Participation Report.
- Bill Belichick's Wednesday Press Conference.
Conference Calls: Kurt Warner and Ken Wisenhunt.
- Karen Guregian reports Patriots need some extra heat against Kurt Warner, and says Richard Seymour shrugs off Pro Bowl omission.
- Mike Reiss notes rookie cornerback Jonathan Wilhite was targeted and beaten, but now he's determined to rise to a new level.
- Shalise Manza Young gives her own assessment of CB Jonathan Wilhite making strides in his rookie season.
- Mike Reiss notes the Patriots have had 41 different starting players this season, have 2 veterans in for tryouts, and Kurt Warner's note writing to Belichick; puts the Offensive tackles in focus; offers Nuggets from Gillette and a Stat Check; and presents two videos on the Cloudy playoff picture, and 3 Things to Watch vs. Cardinals.
- Globe Patriots Notebook: Matt Light's shoulder status uncertain and backup Mark LeVoir limited by ankle injury; Cassel returns from father's funeral; Jerod Mayo now #2 signal caller for defense; and more bits and notes.
- John Tomase focuses on Cardinals' dynamic duo Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald.
- Tom Caron features an interview with Patriot great Steve Grogan.
- Tom Wilcox notes how Ellis Hobbs was determined not to get tackled by another kicker, and says the Patriots have to be able to defend against the Cards' passing game.
- Charles Pierce opines about the NFL layoffs, the Patriots' chance of missing the playoffs while two lousy west teams make it, and the amateurish Thursday night broadcasts.
- Chad Finn says the 2008 Patriots, to the surprise of many who are paid to supposedly know better, have emerged as an admirable, entertaining, and -- as usual -- winning football team.
- Tom Wilcox offers his Three Keys vs. Cardinals.
- Dan Shaughnessy just rambles on but makes darn sure he repeats what "Ed Pope, the estimable Miami Herald columnist", thinks of Belichick. We already know what YOU think of him Shaughnessy.
- Mike Sando (ESPN) Growing pains strike unproven Cardinals.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Dear Mr. Belichick...
- Ross Tucker (SI) Pro Bowl voting among players should be consistent.
Tom Danyluk (ProFootball Weekly) A Cardinals division title is indeed a rare bird.
VIEW FROM ARIZONA
- Kent Somers (Arizona Republic) Patriots overcome injury obsticles, and Cardinals get no break from weather.
- Mike Tulumello (East Valley Tribune) QB Cassel rises to occasion with Patriots, and Cardinals Notebook: Cards have an eye on weather; injury updates.