- Patriots freeze out Cards 47-7.
- Patriots vs. Cardinals Game Notes. Milestones and records set with this game.
- Cards-Pats Analysis: Weather wasn't for the birds.
- Cardinals Post-game quotes.
- Patriots Post-game quotes.
- Post-game Pressers: Bill Belichick & Matt Cassel.
Josh McDaniels Locker Room Interview.
- Chris Gasper reports Patriots dominant in win over Cards.
- Karen Guregian recaps Patriots pummel Cardinals to keep hope alive.
- Mike Reiss can't comprehend the Cardinal's game plan coming into Gillette.
- Ron Borges writes that the competition is over, Matt Cassel beats out Matt Leinart.
- Bob Ryan points out the Patriots are a hungry team that still needs helping.
- Michael Felger notes Patriots still on the outside after blowout of the Cardinals.
- Jennifer Toland focuses on the Patriots defense that did it's part in Sunday's win.
- Monique Walker spotlights the great play of Stephen Gostkowski, converting four field goals on day complicated by snow and rain to capture the Patriots record for most field goals in a season.
- Chris Forsberg says Cardinals couldn't handle Russ Hochstein playing fullback.
- Michael Vega recaps Wes Welker's fun in the snow, and his reaction to being penalized for it.
- Mike Reiss offers video reactions to the win, playoff scenarios, the Offensive participation, and gives everyone an Up in his usual Ups and Downs section.
Globe Patriots Notebook: Seau tackled by fan; Cassel's first snow game; Seymour experiencing back pain after game, unsure if he'll play next week; Gaffney's great game; penalties, and injury updates.
- NFL Game Center New England vs. Arizona Game Recap and that nifty little highlight video.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Dolphins at Jets passed over for prime time.
- Albert Breer (Sporting News) Snow Angel: Cassel delivers big -- again.
- Mike Sando (ESPN) The Cardinals resemble a speed bump rather than a playoff team.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Patriots peaking but playoffs in doubt.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Report: Brady off antibiotics, knee on schedule.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Brett Favre already contemplating retiring...(yawn)...again.