- Pats ponder playoff possibilities, prep for Bills.
- Matt Cassel nominated FedEx Air Player of the Week. Go vote!
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills - Series history, broadcast info, notes and connections.
- Shalise Manza Young notes Patriots' offense is piling up some impressive stats.
- Karen Guregian reports Richard Seymour could leave Patriots even more shorthanded, and talks about Matt Light playing last week through shoulder pain.
- Mike Reiss says this Sunday is shaping up as a six-hour slice of scoreboard-watching heaven: Patriots at Bills at 1 p.m., followed by Dolphins at Jets, and Jaguars at Ravens, both at 4:15 p.m.
- Mark Farinella reports Patriots will be minding their own business Sunday.
- Mike Reiss answers his Reader Mailbag, looks at the penalty situation, discusses Junior Seau's impact, gives us yesterday's Practice Report, follows up on Matt Light's shoulder injury, and links to Belichick "miked-up" during practice in Oakland.
Globe Patriots Notebook: Vrabel labeled a throwback; Seymour (back) iffy for Sunday; Welker leads league with 109 catches; Mayo leads team with 130 tackles, 89 solo.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Belichick masters interchangeable parts.
- Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) feels this may be Scott Pioli's last season with the Patriots.
- NFL.com's "I'm There" moment of the week: Cassel hopes to add playoffs to growing list of accomplishments.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Pats might get hosed, but NFL won't change.
- Dom Bonvissuto (SI) NFL Playoff Projections, Week 17.
- Ross Tucker (SI) Some NFL players think playoffs aren't worth it.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Busy weeks ahead for celebrated assistants.
VIEW FROM BUFFALO