- Children's Hospital Boston honors Cassel, Wilfork.
- Rosey future for Pats LBs; Wednesday notebook.
Patriots - Seahawks Injury Report for Wednesday.
- Kerry J. Byrne gives us a Statistical Root Canal, separating the solid from the rotten.
- Karen Guregian talks about the knockout reality for Welker and other middle men.
- Shalise Manza Young focuses on Rosie Colvin's return.
- Mike Reiss reports Wes Welker talks about Clark hit; Rosevelt Colvin Q & A; Deion Branch talks Pats, Brady; and updates the Practice Squad.
- Chris Gasper shares his thoughts after Wes Welker spoke to the media for the first time this week, and gives us his Three Keys vs. the Seahawks.
- Mike Reiss revisits the Deion Branch trade, breaks down gap control, and offers a Stat Check showing where the Pats stand in the NFL.
- Adam Kilgore reports Deion Branch is looking forward to seeing his former teammates, harbors no hard feelings towards Pats, and talks with Rosevelt Colvin about his decision to return.
- Globe Patriots Notebook: Welker isn't striking back; Seymour on Belichick; injury updates.
- Christopher Price says Belichick feels good about Pats' chances down the stretch.
- All Things Bill Belichick: Bill Belichick's Wednesday Press Conference transcript.
- Kerry J. Byrne (CHFF for SI): Welcome to the Golden Age of Passing.
- Ross Tucker (SI): Jets make most of free agency, may have bought themselves a playoff spot.
PatriotsFootball Weekly: New England at Seattle Game preview.
VIEW FROM SEATTLE
- Danny O'Neil (Seattle Times): Grumpy Bill Belichick? Just an act.
- Scott M. Johnson (Daily Herald): Injuries have hindered both Seahawks and Pats this season.
- Scott M. Johnson (Daily Herald): Branch has no grudge with Pats.
- Danny O'Neil (Seattle Times): Holmgren wished Mora's status as heir apparent hadn't been publicly proclaimed.