- Game Center: New England moves to 8-5 with a hard-fought 24-21 win over the Seattle Seahawks. Get all the details including highlights,stats and more.
- Game Recap: Patriots roar back in 24-21 win.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick, Matt Cassel, Wes Welker.
- Chris Gasper recaps as the Patriots drive right past Seattle and park in 1st place.
- Karen Guregian reports Patriots rally past Seattle, share division lead.
- Shalise Manza Young notes Patriots escape from Seattle with comeback win, keep playoff hopes alive.
- Dan Shaughnessy focuses on the toughness of this team; everyone kept fighting to win, no matter what.
- Mike Reiss calls the performances of Seau and Colvin remarkable. They reflected the guts the Patriots displayed in their come-from-behind 24-21 win over the Seahawks.
- Jim Donaldson praises tough-as-nails Welker, the heart of the Patriots offense.
- Ron Borges says Patriots teach Seahawks to fight to the finish in a lesson in perseverance.
- Michael Felger says Welker, Cassel lead Patriots to gutsy win.
- Gregory Lee Jr. focuses on the value of the Pats slippery slot machine Wes Welker.
- Rich Garvin notes Meriweather shines in breakthrough moment.
- Stephen A. Norris says Deion Branch never felt comfortable even with a late lead.
- John Tomase offers his Best & Worst of Sunday's win, says Patriots defense bonded on spit and guts.
- Mike Reiss presents his Ups and Downs, Game Notes, Pats chatter, Seahawks chatter, and Branch Q&A.
- Projo.com's Patriots-Seahawks Post-game analysis.
- Globe Patriots Notebook: Gostkowski's golden foot & lead hands; James Sanders' ribs; LaMont Jordan's return; Wilhite started over O'Neal; Watson's penalty, and more Pats news and bits.
- Herald Patriots Notebook: Old times for Colvin and Seau; Branch's performance; Watson's tribute; injury updates and more.
- NFL Game Center: post-game "I love me some Wes Welker" highlights.
- Mike Sando (ESPN) Cassel keeps Pats in playoff picture with fourth-quarter rally.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Three teams are tied for the AFC East lead with three games to go.
- Peter King (SI) marvels at Wes Welker, notes Matt Cassel has more passing yards than Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre and Eli Manning, and praises Brandon Meriweather.
- Greg Bell (AP) Patriots rally past Seahawks 24-21.
VIEW FROM SEATTLE
- Danny O'Neil (Seattle Times) Seahawks find new way to lose - a come-from-ahead defeat.
- Clare Farnsworth (Seattle Post-Intelligencer) Hawks flunk finishing school.
- Frank Hughes (News-Tribune) Coulda, shoulda, woulda, didn't. Seahawks fight but fall.
- Scott M. Johnson (Daily Herald) Branch's reunion show.
- Rich Myhre (Daily Herald) Healthy Wallace shines in spot start.