- Ron Borges presents a great look at Troy Brown, presenting him as a throwback to the early years in the NFL when players weren't so specialized in any one area.
- More Troy Nuggets, from Mike Reiss. Good ones too.
- Karen Guregian gives a look at some of the plays Belichick poignantly brought back to life during Brown’s retirement press conference, and what he had to say about each.
- Shalise Manza Young gives us the real scoop on what made Troy Brown retire.
- Reiss also gives us a look at where the Patriots rank in key NFL categories through three games.
- Gasper & Reiss's Notes: Maroney practiced in full pads, Cassel gets some words of wisdom from Tom Brady, and lists who practiced and who didn't yesterday.
- Matt Cassel answers questions at his Thursday press conference.
- Guregian compares Tom Brady and Matt Cassel's numbers, and reports on Laurence Maroney's frustration with injury and image.
- Belichick had the team practicing in full pads before letting them go for the Bye weekend.
- Wes Welker: The Early Years. Wes Welker's parents shared some of their favorite childhood pictures with WBZ.
- Chad Finn coughs up a one-sided beat-fest on this "enigma" of a team, and not many escape his oh-so-clever one-liner slams.
ESPN's Tim Graham discusses the weakness of the Wildcat Formation: Destroy the vulnerable QB.