- Chris Gasper reports Stephen Gostkowski was voted All-Pro as the lone Patriot on the 27-member first team. Wes Welker was voted to the second team.
- Mike McDermott lists all the players voted to the All-Pro Team.
- Mike McDermott talks about Joe Flacco vs. URI, makes his divisional playoff picks, and offers news and notes from around the NFL.
- Mike Reiss notes today's playoff games – Ravens at Titans and Cardinals at Panthers -- will include several players with ties to the Patriots.
- Ron Borges analyzes the news report stemming from Pioli's 7-hour interview-gone-nowhere with the Browns, saying it makes little sense.
Karen Guregian discusses Gostkowski's All-Pro honor, Seymour's finger surgery, Broncos' head coach search status, and other NFL news.
- Ted Bauer (ESPN the Magazine) includes two Patriots games in his All-World Power Rankings, Top Five Best Divisional Round games ever.
- Associated Press All-Pro Team includes 15 newcomers.
- Tim Smith (NY Daily News) Man-genius making old team look awfully dumb.
- Peter King (SI) Speed of Eric Mangini hiring makes for compelling, risky move by Browns. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss?
- Rich Cimini (NY Daily News) Spags leads race for HC of the NYJ. Hey, that phrase sounds a bit familiar...
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Cassel trade talk opens with high first-rounder; AFC East generates low All-Pro wattage; Pennington knew he was done with Jets in '07.
- Kent Babb (Kansas City Star) GM search looks to enter another week.