- Karen Guregian reports Nick Caserio gets high praise.
- Gerry Callahan discusses the classy send-offs to the Patriots personnel, but insists that even without Pioli and McDaniels the mighty Patriots stay the same.
- Chris Gasper says Patriots coaching staff a work in progress as Belichick rebuilds.
- The Herald Staff updates us on where the Patriots staff stands.
- Mike Reiss notes special teams leader Larry Izzo plans to play in '09.
- Mike McDermott reports Pennsylvania governor offers to send National Guard troops to Super Bowl site, and more NFL news and bits.
Kerry J. Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts for WEEI) The hogs don't lie: what defensive lines tell us about the Patriots and the playoffs.
- Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) Pioli's replacement, Nick Caserio, has much to accomplish before earning the same level of trust.
- Mary Kay Cabot (Cleveland Plain Dealer) Browns finalize hiring of coordinators, ex-Patriots Ryan, Daboll and Seely.
- Le Anne Schreiber (ESPN Ombudsman) ESPN guilty of teller becoming the tale.
- Kerry J. Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts for SI) NFL playoff system ruined by 2002 alignment.
- Mike Fish (ESPN) Former Pittsburgh Steelers doctor embraced HGH, was let go abruptly in 2007.
- Don Banks (SI) Five statistical nuggets about the NFL's final four.
- Sporting News' NFL All-Rookie Team.