- Position Snapshot: Linebacker.
- Brady breaks silence on rehab.
- Trio of talented Trojan LBs on display at Senior Bowl.
WBZ-TV and TV38 (WSBK-TV) announced they will broadcast "Patriots All Access," "Totally Patriots," and any non-network preseason Patriots games for the 2009 season.
- Christopher Price (WEEI) interviews Brady throwing guru Tom Martinez about what we should expect next season; Manning might offer a glimpse.
- Mike Reiss notes Bill O'Brien to be named Patriots QB coach, Brady says he's doing 'really well' in rehab, and Matt Light will be in Super Bowl So Be commercial.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Patriots lineman Matt Light says Patriots can use the time off to heal.
- Mike Reiss offers 43 reasons to watch the Super Bowl.
- Kerry J. Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts) with some deep thoughts on a strange post-season.
Mike McDermott's Football Today: In defense of Boldin; vandals leave key piece of evidence at McNabb's house; and more NFL news and notes.
- Larry DiTore (Bloomberg News) Odds favor Patriots as 2010 Super Bowl champs. Vegas is betting on Brady.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Ryan to NFL: 'The Jets are coming!'
- Kerry J. Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts) Why Kurt Warner is a better QB than Peyton Manning.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) The not-so-Super team: Best players never to reach the final.
- Jason Whitlock (Kansas City Star) Chiefs' coaches need to know what's going on.
- Mike Klis (Denver Post) McDaniels adds younger brother to coaching staff.
- Tony Pauline (special to SI) Senior Bowl practice report, Day 3.
- Pat Kirwin (NFL.com) Defensive tackles, potential outside linebackers gaining attention at Senior Bowl.
- PFW staff (ProFootball Weekly) Underclassmen who have declared for '09 draft.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootball Weekly) The Top 50 Players of 2008, based on their performance and their value to their clubs.