- Patriots unveil new 50th season logo.
- Position Snapshot: Wide Receiver.
Sammy Morris named 2008 Ed Block Courage award winner.
- Mike Reiss reports on Matt Cassel receiving the Vizio Top Value Performer award, and making the media rounds; lists past Patriots Ed Block Courage award winners; and notes Robert Kraft received Ivy League honors at a special dinner last night.
- Mike Reiss notes Matt Cassel Cassel told Comcast SportsNet that he would be open to returning and playing behind Brady.
- Chris Gasper reports Bill O'Brien won't completely replace McDaniels.
- John Tomase helps us get to know Patriots' new QB coach, Bill O'Brien.
- Shalise Manza Young profiled Bill O'Brien back on September 29.
- Shalise Manza Young says Ben Watson to raffle off Super Bowl tickets to benefit his One More foundation.
- Mike McDermott's Football Today: Roethlisberger's extra motivation; you can be a Dallas Cowboy; and more NFL news and notes.
- Liam Martin (NESN) Boston's fantastic four, there's no I in any Boston team.
Paul 'Duke' Dubois thinks an Arizona win in the Super Bowl would match 2001 Patriots.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Cassel on Patriots: 'This is Tom's team'.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Belichick's insight into Super Bowl foes.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Cardinals made erratic run through AFC East.
- Wallace Matthews (Newsday) New head coach Rex Ryan starts out by guaranteeing his Jets will get to the Super Bowl before America elects a white president.
- Filip Bondy (Daily News) The Jets are waiting for Brett Favre. The second time around. And while they dawdle, important decisions need to be made.
- Ralph Vacchiano (Daily News) 2nd Giants' wide receiver, Taye Biddle, suffered two gunshot wounds, to his leg and left hand. Unlike Plaxico Burress, these were not self-inflicted.