- Super Bowl Notebook: Chris Gasper & Mike Reiss note Larry Fitzgerald learned from Garnett and Moss, Kurt Warner is still haunted by Super Bowl loss to Patriots, and more news and notes.
- Mike Reiss notes Patriots defensive coordinator Dean Pees is saluted by Steelers' James Harrison, whom Pees tutored while head coach at Kent State; Rodney Harrison was added to NBC pre-game coverage; Larry Fitzgerald bonded with Kevin Garnett and Randy Moss as a kid; former Baltimore Raven's Pro-Bowler Jonathan Ogden talks Patriots on radio row.
- Michael Felger offers his thoughts on Dom Capers only hired as spygate insurance, Pete Mangurian is no loss to coaching staff, and more.
Eric Ortiz gives us 13 reasons why this year's Super Bowl won't be a super-bore.
- Jon Robinson (ESPN) Madden 09: Matt Cassel Interview.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) At last, Cassel didn't need joystick to run a huddle.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Expect Belichick to devote time to offense.
- Mike Florio (Pro Football Talk) First stupid media question of the week.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Super Bowl players, this is your life.
- Mike Florio (Sporting News) Worst moments in Super Bowl history.
- Dan Wetzel (Yahoo! Sports) Welcome to the Recession Bowl.
- Cold Hard Football Facts Super Bowl bloodbath: Brady demoted from legend to champion.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Looking back on AFC East Super Bowl MVPs.
- ESPN Super Bowl MVP Flash Feature - 10 Super Bowl MVPs recall critical moments in their lives that helped prepare them for the NFL's biggest stage. Plus a list of Super Bowl MVPs in NFL history.
- Mike Beacom (Pro Football Weekly) The 'No-Show' Super Bowl team.
- John Ourand (Sports Business Journal) Why NFL Network is stuck on the sidelines.
- Wes Bunting (National Football Post) Top 100 Draft Prospects.
- Michael Silver (Sports Illustrated Vault) The No-Name Patriots stunned the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI.