- Bruce Allen presents A primer on why we hate the Steelers.
- Mike Reiss notes former Patriots TE coach Pete Mangurian will be the Tampa Bay's offensive line coach; talks with brave jersey-wearing Pats fan in Tampa; has a message for Maroney from DeAngelo Williams; listens in Tampa as Matt Cassel talks business, Ted Johnson talks concussions, and Monty Beisel says he has no regrets from time with Patriots.
- Karen Guregian says Cassel accepting of the waiting game for now, feels resolution is imminent.
- Karen Guregian notes former VP of player personnel for the Dallas Cowboys Gil Brandt applauds the hiring of Flyoyd Reese, saying the move works.
- Mike Reiss reports on Josh McDaniels rejecting the West Coast offense in Denver in favor of what worked in New England.
- Tony Grossi (Cleveland Plain Dealer) Cleveland Browns should have beat Patriots to the punch; calls the hiring of Reese "a brilliant move" by Belichick.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Cassel knows his role with Patriots.
- Albert Breer (Sporting News) Executive of the Year honor goes to Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff.
- Mike Klis (Denver Post) McDaniels is rewriting Broncos' offensive playbook to make use of unique (read 'Patriot-like') system.
- Ross Tucker (SI) Super Bowl serves as tough reminder for most NFL players.
Steelers Today: A Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Blog Why I hate Bill Belichick. Thought I'd print an interesting rebuttle to the above primer on why we hate the Steelers.