- Patriots Today - Belichick Behind the Scenes.
- Matt Light, on being light on his feet in Super Bowl ad.
- Chris Gasper & Mike Reiss discuss the cost to franchise Matt Cassel, Steelers' Ryan Clark's respect for Wes Welker, and more Patriots news.
- Mike Reiss reports Wes Welker was at the Super Bowl as part of the "Got Milk?" campaign; Patriots must have $14.6 million available cap space to franchise Matt Cassel; and notes Gillette field ranks 7th among 13 artificial infilled playing fields.
- Karen Guregian notes Wes Welker thinks higly of Bill O'Brien, referring to him as a "film rat" who works his tail off.
- Michael Vega thinks Rodney Harrison should seriously consider TV work over officiating after retirement.
- Christopher Price looks at what the Patriots would look like if they had drafted Troy Polamalu instead of Ty Warren back in 2003.
- Kerry J. Byrne says Pittsburgh is muscling in on the Patriots' team-of-the-decade turf, if they win this year and next.
- Tony Massarotti makes sure we arrogant, greedy and demented New England homers know the Patriots did not get jobbed and did not belong in the Super Bowl this year.
Jim Lazar says Patriots an odd pick next season as Vegas favorites.
- Andrew Brandt (National Football Post) Franchise & Transition Tag tender numbers are now known, plus analysis.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Wes Welker talks with ESPN Radio's Mike & Mike about what he does during the off-season, his plans to try yoga, and what Bill Belichick is like as a head coach. (9 minutes)
- Bernie Miklasz (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) Super Bowl loss haunts Warner to this day.