- Mike Reiss notes that the single vote for Belichick for the AP Coach of the Year was cast by Bob Costas, who explains his vote.
- Mike Reiss mulls over Scott Pioli's three options.
- Christopher Price warns the hiring of Pioli alone won't guarantee a championship parade.
- Globe Patriots Notebook: Bruschi wants to return in 2009; Pioli interviews with Clark Hunt of the Chiefs today; Browns have to wait to make their decision; Bob Costas explains his vote for Belichick.
- Ron Borges notes that the loss of Asante Samuel was costly to the Patriots. Ya think?
- Kerry J. Byrne takes the pulse of the 2008 Patriots.
- Eric McHugh wonders if McDaniels is a fit for the Broncos.
- Michael David Smith (AOL Fanhouse) Time for NFL to change the Overtime rule.
- Don Banks (SI) Snap Judgments - discusses the wild-card weekend, playoff seeding, and the Pioli-to-KC, Mangini-to-Browns scenarios.
- Mike Florio (Sporting News) Jump on the NFL coaching carousel.
- Michael Lombardi (National Football Post) hears that the Broncos were more enamored with McDaniels than with Spagnuolo.
- Dan Arkush (ProFootball Weekly) Spagnuolo early favorite to lead Broncos.
- Woody Paige (Denver Post) Spagnuolo best for Broncos, not McDaniels.
- Andrew Brandt (National Football Post) talks salary cap, Matt Cassel and the Patriots in his Monday Money Matters column.
- Kevin Hench (Fox Sports) There is no reward for being number one.
- NFL Network Video - Memorable plays of 2008.