Mike Reiss reports today's Wembley's walkthrough practices were cancelled.
Andy Hart offers some hits and bits from London.
[Brandon] Tate was back deep and handled the first kickoff in kickoff return drill to open practice, the only drill that was open to the media. You’d have to think at this point, and with the team on the other side of the Atlantic, that Tate is a likely candidate to be added to the roster for Sunday’s game. After that I’d say the most likely guys for the final spot would be Mark LeVoir (especially with Light sidelined), Terrence Nunn (more depth at WR) or my long shot, Isaiah Stanback. Stanback apparently took some reps at receiver earlier this week in practice and could serve as both a depth option at WR and an emergency QB.
"Now I heard about the whistles and stuff. Now that may be a problem. Because I've been fined, you know, a lot for unnecessary roughness," Vince Wilfork said with a big smile. "So I have to make sure that the whistle I hear is the right whistle. You know what I mean?"
- Andy Hart discusses the Patriots adjusting to football in London, with player reactions and first impressions.
- Erik Scalavino Representatives of the New England Patriots organization - including cheerleaders, Pat Patriot, and long-time former placekicker John Smith (a native of England) – were given the royal treatment during a tour of London.
- Erik Scalavino PFW hits the road: London edition.
- Andy Hart speculates if London will ever be a permanent NFL city.
- Pats-Bucs Friday practice participation and injury report.
Vote for the Top Ten Team Heartbreakers.
- Ian Rapoport notes that yes, it's a business trip for the Pats - but it's the most unique road trip they've ever been on.
- Shalise Manza Young says the Patriots find that the London venue is anything but ordinary.
- Chris Gasper reports on the Patriots beginning to acclimate to London.
- Dan Shaughnessy thinks playing NFL games in London is a bad idea.
- Karen Guregian reports that Tom Brady is more popular than Sebastian Vollmer in Germany. Vollmer's parents will make the trip to watch him play.
- Mike Reiss details OL Kendall Simmons journey to New England.
- Mike Reiss offers a Pats-Bucs prediction roundup. Pats across the board.
- Boston Herald Patriots Notebook: It's still not clear who will fill in as the third WR, Belichick will make the decision today after practice; Even though Jerod Mayo has made 12 tackles in 2 games he's hoping to feel 100% again after the Bye; Vince Wilfork will have to beware of the right whistle - fans blow them in the stands; Wilfork and Mayo refuse to shave until they win a road game.
London Links - head here to Sky Sports.com. Lots of good articles to choose from.