- PFW Blogging at the Combine: Andy Hart and Erik Scalavino will be in Indy to offer their Combine coverage with a Patriots slant. Check back here early and often.
- Free Agent Preview: Cornerback.
- Brady raring to go. Appearing at a charity event, Tom Brady discussed his rehab with the local media for the first time since undergoing surgery.
- Patriots sign Free Agents LB Tully Banta-Cain and TE Brad Listori.
- Boston.com video Brady donates 1,000 laptops to One Laptop Per Child.
- Mike Reiss notes Brady is optimistic and will be ready for season opener.
- Mike Reiss looks at what the signings of outside linebacker Tully Banta-Cain and tight end Brad Listorti might mean for the Patriots.
- Shalise Manza Young notes Brady looked fit and says he's ready to play.
- Tom Wilcox says with Richard Seymour, it's all about how disruptive a presence he can be for opposing offenses. Statistics don't tell the whole story.
- Chris Price says when the NFL combine gets underway, the Patriots will be keeping an eye on the guys they really want - linebackers and defensive backs.
Karen Guregian wonders just how good is the crop of corners and safeties, many of whom are here at the NFL Scouting Combine, and who will be left for the Pats to pick.
- Mike Florio (Pro Football Talk) Brady bluster hurts trade leverage for Cassel. Brady is damned when he doesn't talk and damned more when he does.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Jets looking at Patriots former WR Kelley Washington.
- NFL Combine Official Invite List 2009.
- Matt Bowen (National Football Post) Combine Tales: Part III.
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) Talent show at the Combine can fool teams come draft time.
- Pat Kirwan (NFL.com) Combine features strong RB and WR groups, weak QB crop.
- AP Competition committee may reconsider OT rules.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Marvin Harrison's Indy days are done.
- Andrew Brandt (National Football Post) Why is Larry Izzo on the witness list in the upcoming Barry Bonds trial?
- Matthew J. Darnell (Yahoo! Sports) Could we ever have an A-Rod like steroid scandal in the NFL?