- Mike Reiss goes through Bill Belichick's pre-game segment with Chris Collinsworth, and says the Patriots will have to decide on restricted free agents Pierre Woods, Wesley Britt and Eric Alexander.
- Karen Guregian has the full transcript of Rodney Harrison talking at length about his future.
- Mike Reiss found Rosevelt Colvin at the Super Bowl, noting Colvin is weighing his options and has not ruled out playing next season.
- Christopher Price gives us 10 things we learned last night.
- Michael Felger can't find anything to complain about anything in last night's Super Bowl after gutsy fourth quarter played by both teams.
- Ron Borges notes Santonio Holmes has the new 'greatest catch in Super Bowl history'.
Sammy Morris diary: Day 1 - Spending Super Bowl week with the troops in Iraq. Day 2 diary entry.
- Herald Patriots Blog reports Floyd Reese regrets drafting Adam 'Pacman' Jones in 2005, when Cardinals' Antrel Rolle was available.
- Ron Borges talks about the economic hit on the scalping industry at the Super Bowl.
Ryan Bourke says Super Bowl system is super unfair.
- Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune) NFL head coaches have decisions to make on play-calling duties.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Sorting through the AFC East mailbag.
- Wes Bunting (National Football Post) 2009 NFL Draft Value Chart.
- NBC Press Release Super Bowl memories of NBC broadcasters. Dan Patrick chooses the Giants beating the Bills because of Belichick's Hall of Fame defensive plan.
- Fox Sports lists the 10 Best and 10 Worst Super Bowl Commercials of Super Bowl XLIII.
- Sports Illustrated Must-see commercials from Super Bowl XLIII.
Gene Wojciechowski (ESPN) The Steelers are the new America's Team (aaack...gag) because they win (hack...cough) the right way.