- PFW writers blogging live at the Combine.
- Combine moves to Lucas Oil Stadium; Thursday notes.
- Tight end crop could be enticing.
- O-Line crop looks deep at all spots.
Patriots seek nominees for Community MVP Award.
- Shalise Manza Young wonders if Tom Brady's frankness will depress the market for Cassel.
- Karen Guregian looks at the two schools of thought regarding Matt Cassel, with just one week to go before teams are free to trade players.
- Mike Reiss updates us on the busy offseason of Sammy Morris, enrolled in Harvard's NFL Business Management Entrepreneurial Program upon his return from visiting the troops in Iraq and a league promotional trip to London.
- Mike Reiss reminds us Wes Welker is a classic example that not every NFL player was invited to the Combine. Reiss also lists the last ten players picked at spot number 23 in the draft.
- Karen Guregian reports from the Combine on Northeastern's TE Brian Mandeville plus other news and notes.
- Michael Hurley (NESN) Pats offense sitting pretty.
- Ron Borges looks at the many gambling opportunities on the Combine.
Tedy Bruschi will be speaking at Bryant University Monday night about overcoming obstacles. Tickets are $5 each.
- Sporting News NFL Combine Schedule.
- Aaron Curry (SI) NFL Draft diary, entry No. 2 - the 40-yd dash can make or break you.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) Winners, losers: Day 1 of NFL Combine.
- Sports Xchange (Fox Sports) NFL offseason team needs: AFC East.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Three misdemeanors won't get Lynch off the NFL hook.
- Real Scouts (Sporting News) Top 10 free agent inside linebackers.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) NFL-record 14 players receive franchise tags.
- Matthew J. Darnell (Yahoo! Sports) Tinkering with the OT rules makes me nervous.
- AP (ESPN) Survey of NFL retirees links steroid use to joint injuries, depression.