- Free Agent Preview: Defensive Line.
Patriots Now! Bill Belichick discusses his role at the Combine in Indianapolis, in a three minute video interview.
- Jim Donaldson points out now that Cassel no longer is a free agent, the Patriots can deal him to any team making a satisfactory offer.
Mike Reiss reminds us that today is the deadline for restricted free agent tenders.
Mike Reiss reports Patriots hired Jason Licht as the director of pro personnel, and offers his Jason Licht analysis.
- Mike Reiss looks at the updated coaching staff list and offers his analysis.
- Mike Reiss gives us four points on Patriots new wide receivers coach, Chad O'Shea.
- Tom Wilcox discusses the many turnovers within the Patriots organization so far this offseason.
- John Czarnecki (Fox Sports) Teams who should make a run at Cassel.
- Matt Sohn (Pro Football Weekly) Taylors Foxboro visit doesn't translate to immediate Patriots' interest.
- Oskar Garcia (AP) Surgeon: Brady's team handled knee infection well.
- Rick Reilly (ESPN Magazine) Hey, pro, don't want to be a role model? It's not your choice. Excellent story.
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) We've got issues: Breaking down AFC free-agency needs.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Salary cap expands to $127 million in 2009.
- Ross Tucker (SI) Cash, not loyalty or winning, trumps all in free agency.
- Steve Wyche (NFL.com) Money might be hard to come by for '09 free agents.
- Pro Football Weekly Market Report: Top 100 free agents.
- Jason Cole and Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) Top 100 free agents of '09.
- Chris Sprow (ESPN Magazine) What you should take from the NFL Combine heading into draft season.
- Wes Bunting (National Football Post) Combine: The good, the bad and don't buy the hype.
- Tony Pauline (SI) Combine review: Which prospects helped, hurt themselves the most?
- Don Banks (SI) 2009 post-Combine NFL Mock Draft 2.0.
- Pat Kirwan (NFL.com) Post-Combine Mock Draft: Don't bank on Lions taking Stafford with No. 1 pick.
- Charles Davis (NFL Network) Post-Combine Mock Draft: Top 10 could be offensive tackle territory.
- Fox Sports Post-Combine Mock Draft.