- Tony Mazzarotti hammers away, in case we hallucinating homers missed his similar column from TWO DAYS AGO, that the Pittsburgh Steelers have supplanted the Patriots as the elite franchise in the NFL.
Ron Borges reminds us once again that if the mighty Steelers repeat next year, then they will be the best pro football organization of the
Jim Donaldson notes that defense doesn't win NFL championships anymore.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) AFC East has four of the NFL's seven worst schedules.
- Ted Bauer (ESPN Magazine) AFC Championship Game: If 2010 gives us Steelers vs. Patriots, is it a decade-defining contest?
- Mike Florio (The Sporting News) Steelers victory solidifies Team of the Century status.
- Wes Bunting (National Football Post) Mock Draft - Second Round.
- Sam Farmer (Los Angeles Times) NFL's best moments of 2008 season.
- Michael Lombardi (National Football Post) Odds to win Super Bowl XLIV.
- Jason Whitlock (Fox Sports) Here's the real MVP of Super Bowl XVIII.
- T.J. Quinn (ESPN) Football's first steroids team: the 1963 San Diego Chargers.