- Tickets remain for you to speak face-to-face with John Hannah at The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon on Feb. 12.
- Ask PFW: International edition, Part I.
Ask PFW: International edition, Part II.
- Christopher Price reports Patriots game of (franchise) tag begins this week.
- Mike Reiss answers questions about free agency, trade possibilities, the franchise tag and the draft in this week's mailbag.
- Christopher Price reports 3-time Pro-Bowl punter Todd Sauerbrun thinks Patriots made a great move hiring O'Brien, saying he's the best special teams coach he's come across.
- Shalise Manza Young comments on the coaching changes and their local ties.
Dan Shaughnessy sticks the knife in before removing it, first rehashing Alex Trebek's (Jeopardy) insult to Belichick, and then a "by the way" compliment of Belichick's Super Bowl breakdown.
- ESPN Massachusetts' Mt. Rushmore of Sports.
- Kerry J. Byrne (CHFF for SI) Welcome to the golden age of Super Bowls.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Six teams on the 2009 title radar.
- Vinnie Iyer (Yahoo! Sports) NFL Power Poll: Super Steelers stay on top for '09.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) NFL's modern-day Titletown: Pittsburgh, PA.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) A very early NFL Mock Draft.
- Maria Ridenour (Akron Beacon Journal) Eric Mangini, meticulous workaholic and clone of mentor Belichick, is really just a loveable and misunderstood guy.
- John Czarnecki (Fox Sports) Parity has led to unexpected excitement. Dynasties no longer good for the NFL.