- Shalise Manza Young discusses the changes to the AFC East teams, but says the Patriots have the most significant addition with Tom Brady's return.
- Karen Guregian reports on Shawn Springs' conference call with the media, highlighting his competitiveness with T.O. and his excitement to be a Patriot.
- Eric Scalavino says it shouldn’t come as a surprise if the team decides to select either a blue-chip cornerback near the top of the draft or a sleeper prospect in later rounds, and looks at which CB prospects might be on the Patriots radar.
- Karen Guregian talks about losing team captain Larry Izzo to the Jets, and notes free agent DL Mike Wright is still weighing his options before signing anywhere.
Michael Hurley notes Tom Brady is still the difference maker in the AFC East, and begins the season only 3,211 yards behind Drew Bledsoe's passing record (Brady threw for 4,800 yds in 2007.)
- Michael Lombardi (National Football Post) Great article about Belichick's approach to free agency and the draft, and the benefits of having one General instead of a committee.
- Dave Hyde (South Florida Sun-Sentinal) Patriots, not Dolphins, may end up being Taylor-made.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Scouts Inc: Pats might be set with Brady's backups.
- Matt Sohn (Pro Football Weekly) Longtime veterans reaping big rewards in free agency.
- Fox Sports NFL Offseason Player Tracker: AFC East - plus links to all divisions.
- Jack Bechta (National Football Post) Tales from Pro Day.
Matt Bowen (National Football Post) The Offseason Film Room.