- Kraft inducts Billy Sullivan into Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Ask PFW: Julius or Jason?
Robert Kraft speaks at the NFL's Annual Meeting.
- Karen Guregian notes Kevin Faulk is excited at Fred Taylor and the other new offensive weapons joining the Patriots.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Dan Koppen is adjusting to new fatherhood, and looking forward to Brady's return.
- Mike Petraglia says the induction of Billy Sullivan to the Patriots Hall of Fame is a fitting tribute and honor for the team's original owner.
- Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan of Sirius NFL Radio's "Movin' The Chains" hosted Bill Belichick as a phone-in guest on Tuesday. Transcript only; worth the read.
- Mike Reiss offers some nuggets from Belichick's radio interview.
- Mike Reiss answers his mailbag with questions regarding the draft, free agency, and key components of Belichick's system. Terrific info here.
- Christopher Price takes an in-depth look at Draft prospect Clay Matthews III.
Chris Gasper recaps the Josh McDaniels - Jay Cutler saga.
- Allen Wilson (Buffalo News) Bills-Pats lifts the curtain on MNF.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Complete AFC East draft rundown.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Pollard's hit on Brady now illegal.
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) Pats' Kraft open to idea of adding Taylor.
- Matt Bowen (National Football Post) Issues with expanding the season.
- Shutdown Corner (Yahoo! Sports) The NFL's regular season is about to get longer.
- Jim Trotter (SI) Uncertainty trumps intrigue in new initiative to expand regular season. Move would be more about increasing revenue than pleasing fans.
- Pat Kirwan (NFL.com) Twelve items of interest from a busy day at NFL Annual Meeting.
- Jim Corbett (USA Today) NFL defends having meetings at swanky resort where AIG execs partied.
- Vito Stellino (The Florida Times-Union) Emotions bubble to the surface as Rotary Club honors RB Fred Taylor.
- Mark Kriegel (Fox Sports) On the Mark: Young coach going old school.
- Jeffri Chadiha (ESPN) Aging veterans have little leverage.