- Shalise Manza Young notes ESPN draft guru Mel Kipper thinks Patriots are in a position to add lots of quality in next month's draft.
- Desmond Connor comments about Bill Belichick scouting at UConn's Pro Day.
- Michael Felger says this 2009 offseason is all about Bill Belichick.
- Karen Guregian talks up versatile West Virginia QB Pat White, who worked out for the Patriots last week.
- Christopher Price notes Patriots worked out FSU linebacker Derek Nicholson earlier this month, a 6-foot-2, 233-pound leading tackler for the Seminoles last season.
- Michael Hurley feels an expanded season could spell trouble for the NFL.
- Chris Gasper reports Panthers coach John Fox thinks the idea of Julius Peppers going to the Patriots for a 2nd round pick is laughable.
Ron Borges reports Chief's Todd Haley excited about Matt Cassel, plus other NFL news.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Belichick wheeling and dealing to improve Pats.
- Andrew Perloff (SI) Rodney Harrison rips NFL for making the game 'soft'.
- NFL.com RB Brown highlights top prospects at UConn Pro Day.
- Ross Tucker (SI) NFL teams should put more stock in player visits than Pro Days.
- Wes Bunting (National Football Post) Pro Day Report 7: Penn State, Stanford, Cincinnati, Wake Forest, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Duke.
- Don Banks (SI) Gag order lifted, Phillips reminds why it was there; NFL meeting notes.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Pennington knows Henne will take over for Fins.
- John Czarnecki (Fox Sports) The sorry state of NFL quarterbacks.
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) QB development a concern of longer season.
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) Plan to expand regular season quickly coming to fruition.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Draft order to change for playoff teams.
- Albert Breer (Sporting News) Big labor, player issues persist for NFL.
- AP NFL commissioner Roger Goodell eyes season of 17-18 games.