- Michael Felger reports that the Vrabel to Kansas City would have happened even if the Cassel deal fell through.
- Chad Finn offers Tedy Brushci's thoughts on Mike Vrabel, highlighted from Bruschi's candid interview with Dale & Holley on WEEI Wednesday morning.
- Christopher Price provides a portion of the Tedy Bruschi interview in a question and answer format.
- Mike Reiss informs us of who's recently been visiting Gillette: Veteran WR Joey Galloway, QB Patrick Ramsey, and CB Chris Carr.
- Shalise Manza Young looks at why football benefits from a double standard on steroids.
- Mark Farinella thinks Pats fans need to ease off the panic button.
- Bill Burt writes Yes: In Bill we trust.
- Charles Pierce doesn't like this town's 'childlike faith' in Bill Belichick, and says only a Julius Peppers-like signing can re-establish Bill's reputation.
- Anthony Tiatorio (Ethics expert) It's just a game: What to learn from 'spygate'. Good read.
- Lenny Megliola says everyone will now be watching Brady with these questions: a) can you again be transcendent? b) can you play without pain? c) can you take a sack? d) is your career over?
- Tom Wilcox predicts Gary Guyton should see increased playing time this season.
- Tony Massarotti notes that as of right now, simultaneously, all four major Boston teams seem like legitimate threats for a championship.
Mike McDonald trash-talks the Chiefs' evil conspiracy.
- Adam Schein (Fox Sports) Cassel, Vrabel trade brilliant move by Belichick. (2 min. video)
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Is Terrell Owens headed for AFC East?
- Tom Curran (NBC Sports) Could Jason Taylor be in Patriots plans?.
- Gregg Doyel (CBS Sports) Cassel trade reveals Belichick's soft side? Um, he doesn't have one.
ESPN News Services Report: Cowboys cut T.O..