- Patriots acquire WR Greg Lewis from Eagles.
- Patriots re-sign S James Sanders, LB Eric Alexander, and P Chris Hanson.
- John Cockrell's Friday Out-Takes: Doogie McHowser and those Buckin' Froncos.
- Karen Guregian notes we obtained WR Greg Lewis on the cheap, and while a healthy Shawn Springs is a good CB he's not going to be a shutdown corner.
- Mike Reiss reports Heath Evans agrees to terms with the Saints and observes the void he'll leave behind; offers an analysis of the Greg Lewis acquisition, and reports the Patriots re-signed punter Chris Hanson.
- Chris Gasper discusses the new additions and departures, which free agents are scheduled to visit Gillette, and notes WR C.J. Jones signed with the Chiefs.
- Michael Hurley feels the most interesting aspect of this year’s draft is definitely what will happen in the second round.
- Jeff Howe focuses on Belichick getting no love at all.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Busy Patriots day in review.
- Chris MacPherson (Philadelphiaeagles.com) Eagles trade WR Lews to Patriots.
- Peter King (SI) Romo will benefit from T.O.'s departure. Differentiates between Romo-Owens and Brady-Moss.
- Chris Mortensen Cutler, coach must work it out.
- Tim Graham and Bill Williamson (ESPN) Double Coverage: Cassel vs. Cutler.
- Albert Breer (Sporting News) CB Travis Daniels has drawn interest from both the Patriots and the Chiefs.
- Ross Tucker (SI) Guaranteed contracts are risky business for NFL teams.