Patriots Today - Belichick speaks, next moves, more.
- Christopher Price analyzes T.O.'s impact on the Patriots, noting that Buffalo will be relevant again in the AFC East.
- Chris Forsberg looks at how Terrell Owens has fared against New England in his 13-year career.
- John Tomase wonders if Belichick's admiration of Jason Taylor means he'll play for the Patriots.
- Leslie Hutchison reports Vince Redd participated in the 2009 United Way/NFL Players Weekend fundraiser in Wallingford, CT. Belichick donated a signed helmet and Belichick hoodie for auction.
Mike Reiss offers plenty of news, notes and updates from around the NFL.
- Ray Gustini (National Football Post) No conspiracy. "Belichick is exactly the same as everyone else on the planet, [and who is] also keenly aware that the more he articulates about himself, the easier it becomes to beat his football team."
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Owens, Evans a double threat for Bills. Can young QB Edwards handle Owens' tactics?
- Matt Sohn (Pro Football Weekly) Bills sign T.O. out of desperation.
- Steve Wyche (NFL.com) Shakeup in starched-up AFC East highlights early stages of offseason.
- Ross Tucker (SI) T.O.-Bills union has the makings of storybook one-year marriage.
- Bucky Brooks (SI) Buffalo-bound Owens should bring interesting dynamic to AFC East.
- Vic Carucci (NFL.com) Bills take a major risk by signing combustible Owens.
- Kerry J. Byrne (SI) Cold Hard Football Facts: Terrell Owens will have profound impact on Bills.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Mock and awe - AFC East.
- Elizabeth Merrill (ESPN) Cassel is Chiefs' next hope.
- AP Sports Attorney David Cornwell wants review of NFL discipline policy.
AP Pro Bowl returning to Hawaii in 2011, 2012.