- Do the Patriots need to sign Jason Taylor? Erik Scalavino and Paul Perillo debate.
Mike Reiss breaks down the 91 players currently on the Patriots roster. Part I: QB, RB, WR, TE.
- Mike Reiss looks at the effect coaching changes will have on players, the nine teams including New England that have opted out of the NFL pension plan, Vince Wilfork's contract status, and more NFL news and notes.
- Mike Reiss writes on what the potential uncapped 2010 season might mean for Patriots free agents, says ILB Pisa Tinoisamoa might be on the Pats' radar, and takes a closer look at Brandon McGowan's contract.
- Michael Hurley discusses the report on Ty Law talking with the Patriots about coming back.
- Jeff Howe looks at the Patriots at cornerback, and doesn't see anything to worry about.
Kay Lazar interviews head team physician for the New England Patriots, Dr. Thomas Gill, who determines which players are medically cleared to suit up.
- Matt Sohn (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots see reincarnation of Troy Brown in rookie Darius Butler.
- Don Banks (SI) Playoff turnover: Six new teams in, six old ones out for '09 post-season.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Point of attack: Patriots run blocking.
- Ross Tucker (SI) Super Bowl in London makes business sense for NFL.
- Mike Florio (Sporting News) Maybe a London Super Bowl isn't such a bad idea after all. Aaarrrggghhh!
- Matt Bowen (Nat'l Football Post) Why do rookie receivers struggle?