- Christopher Price analyzes the injury to Tyrone McKenzie and what it means for the Patriots' depth at inside linebacker.
- Mike Reiss offers his analysis of the Tyrone McKenzie injury and his contract status.
- Karen Guregian catches up with a defiant Laurence Maroney, who's grateful for Belichick's support and eager to prove to the coach he respects that he's the right guy and this is the year.
- Mike Reiss notes Laurence Maroney has the support of former Patriot Corey Dillon, who advises him to tune out the media and just say, "Every time I touch the rock, I'm going to do something with it."
- Michael Hurley says now is the time for elite receiver Randy Moss to get that Super Bowl ring to round out his career.
- Christopher Price focuses on Belichick's selection of long snapper Jake Ingram - athletic, tough, consistent and loves to make tackles.
- Jeff Howe spotlights undrafted rookie QB Brian Hoyer who chose New England because "If you get to pick where you go, why not come and learn from a guy like Tom Brady, Coach Belichick and [quarterbacks] coach [Bill] O'Brien?"
- Mike Reiss notes NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith visited Gillette Stadium yesterday, and discusses Matt Light's role as the team's player representative.
Shalise Manza Young reports on DeMaurice Smith's visit to Foxboro.
- Jeff Legwold (FOX Sports) Biggest high-risk, high-reward picks of '09 Draft. Includes Brandon Tate on the list.
- Shutdown Corner (Yahoo! Sports) Somebody's watching Tom: Brady subject of 968 illegal searches.
- Judy Battista (NY Times) Craving for football drives a season that never ends.
- Cam Inman (FOX Sports) Studying NFL's QB landscape.
- Matt Bowen (Nat'l Football Post) System QBs: Bad fit for the NFL.
- Alex Marvez (FOX Sports) All signs point to Favre returning.
- Matt Bowen (Nat'l Football Post) Why are we angry with Favre?