Eric Scalavino Meet the Rookies: Tyrone McKenzie.
- Christopher Price analyzes five players who were a bit of a mystery when the spring workouts began, and how they’ll fit in with the Pats’ system in 2009.
- Rich Garven says it's amazing, what kicker Stephen Gostkowski has accomplished since arriving in New England as a little-known and unheralded fourth-round pick in 2006.
- MIke Reiss notes former Lions general manager Matt Millen seems to think the Patriots will be getting the 2007 version of CB Leigh Bodden.
- Mike Petraglia Jim Nance: A bigger Emmitt Smith.
- Mike Reiss reports Tom Brady played Pebble Beach this weekend as a promotion for Smartwater.
- Chris Gasper wrote this article about Vince Wilfork and his wife Bianca back in January, but it's worth linking to again.
- WPRI News reports on Adalius Thomas' charity event last Sunday, the first ever Humble Pie Run and Ride event.
NFL Total Access Top 10 offenses. Number 3 and number 2 both involve Randy Moss. The ticker notes that the Patriots had 54 touchdowns in 2007. Wrong! (2.32 min. video)
- Jack Betcha (Nat'l Football Post) A Blind Eye: A look back at my relationship with client and friend Jermane Mayberry. Nice read.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Pass-master Brees lacks only one element on elite QB chart.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) From upstart to big time, how the AFL changed the NFL.
- Andrew Brandt (Nat'l Football Post) Just follow the money.
- Michael David Smith (NFL Fanhouse) Brett Favre: 'I am considering' playing for the Vikings in 2009.