Bill Belichick addressed the media Monday.
Sorry to keep you waiting here this afternoon. We just got back from Rochester. We spent the night there after the game. [We're] just rolling back into town but, mission accomplished. We feel good about the game yesterday. [It was] definitely not perfect but we did enough things to come out on top and that's what our goal was. A lot of guys played through some flu symptoms and bumps and bruises and stuff like that, which we know everybody has at this time of year but I thought the players did a real good job of pushing through it and keeping our eye on the target. We went out there and took advantage of our opportunities yesterday. We will have to turn around here and come back on Wednesday and get ready for Miami. We will deal with whatever comes after that as it comes. For right now, we are happy to win in Buffalo and we're ready to turn the page and get on to this week's preparations.
Bill Belichick is asked to comment on Alge Crumpler's TD pass and getting rewarded for the work he does.
Like I've said many times, Alge has made a great contribution to this team all year. I think the fact that he is one of our captains with this being his first year on the team really is a testament to the amount of respect that he has from his peers, from his teammates. He is a hard working guy. He is really smart. He understands the game. He knows what's important and he is very team-oriented. [He's] totally focused on winning. It's not about his personal statistics or achievements but just whatever he can do and whatever we can do as a team to win. He is right at the front of the line of doing those things. I think his personal rewards come in the final score and team record. He contributes in a lot of ways from Monday to Saturday and on game days no matter what his role is whether it's blocking, pass protection or an opportunity to handle the ball, or formations. He does a lot of things for us. He is a very important part of this team and the offense.
- Erik Scalavino reports on the Patriots return to Foxboro and gives us the Dolphins week schedule.
- Monday Conference Call: Bill Belichick (12.23 min.) plus Transcript.
- WEEI Patriots Monday: Tom Brady (19.11 min.), Vince Wilfork (6.59 min.) and Bill Belichick (23.01 min.)
- Locker Room Uncut - Post-game reactions from Buffalo. (3.26 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Long trip, but great results. (3.38 min. video)
- Tedy Bruschi says Sunday's game was a perfect example of Belichick-style complementary football.
- Mike Reiss offers some leftover nuggets from the Pats win in Buffalo.
- Shalise Manza Young details what it took the Patriots football ops crew to find 100 hotel rooms near Buffalo when the team had to stay an extra night. Interesting read.
- Christopher Price revisits the annual debate for every NFL team that's locked into a playoff spot before the end of the regular season: Rest versus rust.
- Steve Buckley thinks Tom Brady should sit Sunday against the Fins.
- Tom E. Curran stews over some leftover bits from Sunday's Patriots-Bills game, including the seriousness of Aaron Hernandez's injury.
- Chris Gasper analyzes the quarterback gap in the AFC East.
- Ian Rapoport knows Alge Crumpler has been one massive reason the Patriots have run the ball so efficiently.
- Ian Rapoport has the stats to back up just how good Alge Crumpler is at blocking.
- Mike Reiss looks at the sacks allowed per pass play this season by the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss looks at the snaps played by defenders Sunday, and what it might mean in the weeks to come.
- Mike Rodak lists the Patriots roster by draft status.
- Ian Rapoport shows where the Patriots currently stand for future draft picks and 2011 opponents.
- Boston Herald Patriots Notebook: Tom Brady wants to play in the regular season finale vs. the Dolphins Sunday; Vince Wilfork noted the Pats fought through several illnesses to defeat the Bills that had "a couple of us pretty messed up."; One other constant on defense besides turnovers was physicality and punishing hits; Patriots are waiting to learn where the first-round draft pick from the Raiders will end up.
- Christopher Price posts some bits from Bill Belichick's Monday conference call with the media.
- WEEI Patriots Monday highlights: Tom Brady - Brandon Meriweather - Vince Wilfork.
- Ron Borges Week 16 Report Card.
- Kirk Minihane Week 16 Report Card.
- Pat Kirwan (NFL.com) With flawless Brady, Patriots machine can do no wrong.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Tom Brady and Patriots look unstoppable.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) Brady's INT-free streak seals MVP debate.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Patriots about to lock up turnover record.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Brady, backs helping Patriots to turnover record.
- William Bendetson (CBS Sports) Versatile new trio giving Patriots tidy fix at tight end.
- Pat Kirwan (NFL.com) My Pro Bowl picks: Rivers, CJ2K among toughest snubs.
- Clark Judge (CBS Sports) Five difference-making team moves that paid off.
- Jonathan Comey (Cold Hard Football Facts) 10 things we learned in Week 16.
- Sean Leahy (USA Today) Week 16 questions: Can anyone stop the Patriots?
- Steve Wyche (NFL.com) Week 17 will provide answers to complex playoff equation.