Ian Rapoport notes the Patriots are as prepared as possible for this weekend's 'final exam.'
You just have to wait and see how things shape up on draft day," Belichick said as he heads into his 11th draft with the Pats. "You never know what players that you don’t think will be there will be there or what it would take to move up (or down). There’s no way to really predict. It’s a lot of just reacting to the situation and doing what you think is best for the team."
"We’ll see how all that turns out," Belichick said. "In the end, we’ll just try to do our homework, be prepared for whatever the opportunities are and hopefully make the best of them."
- The signing of DL Amon Gordon. announced today the
- Erik Scalavino reveals a bit more from Torry Holt's conference call with the media Wednesday.
- Patriots Today - Draft Room Preparations. (1.44 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Last outlook on the Draft. (5.49 min. video)
- Scott Barboza discusses the top ten Most Valuable Draft Picks of All Time for the New England Patriots, as has been compiled by the NFL.
- John Cockrell Mocks the Patriots before the Draft.
- The New England Patriots will team with the NFL to give a $1 million unrestricted gift to the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy (CSTE) at Boston University School of Medicine to support the Center's research.
- Robert Lee offers a Patriots Draft Preview. So many needs and, fortunately, a lot of chances to fill them.
- Albert Breer talks about Belichick's network and college connections in action.
- Shalise Manza Young says the potential deals build up the draft drama.
- Jerry Thornton has a Draft Day plea for Beli-Claus.
- Tom E. Curran takes an educated guess at what the Patriots WILL do with their first and second round picks, vs. what they SHOULD do.
- Shalise Manza Young offers a "State of the Patriots" roster listing by position.
- Ron Borges what Belichick will do if both Sergio Kindle and Jermaine Gresham are both on the board at number 22.
- Monique Walker reports the Patriots signed DL Amon Gordon, who was out of football last season.
- Tom E. Curran offers some noteworthy nuggets from Torry Holt.
- Jeff Howe discusses the rumors of Ben Roethlisberger going to the Raiders, and says Patriot fans better hope not.
- Karen Guregian offers her own Mock Draft. Pats take Sergio Kindle at 22.
- 'edge player' among their first picks. (ESPNBoston) Expect Pats to take
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Draft Watch: AFC East.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) AFC East won't meet for two months.
- Michael Rosenberg (SI) Why is NFL and Draft so popular? It's a national obsession.
- Clifton Brown (Sporting News) You want intrigue? NFL Draft will provide it.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Draft room tale: 'Did we draft a blind guy?'
- Seth Wickersham (ESPN) You have terrible taste in prospects. In the NFL war room, myths, manipulation and misgivings are the order of the day.
- which vet players could be traded during NFL Draft. (SI) Breaking down
- Peter King (SI) 2010 Mock Draft. Pats pick Dez Bryant at number 22.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Updated version of the 'Hot 100' prospects for 2010.
- Steve Wyche (NFL.com) Potential second-round gems.
- Shutdown Corner (Yahoo! Sports) I'm a bit uncomfortable with Goodell's limitless power to punish.
- Michael Tunison (Sporting News) NFL sets dangerous precedent with Ben Roethlisberger suspension.
- Jason La Canfora (NFL.com) Steelers discuss Roethlisberger deal with Raiders; Rams say no.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Report: Bills approached on Roethlisberger.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Bills GM denies talking to Steelers.
- Don Banks (SI) Steelers' season won't be ruined with Roethlisberger out 4-6 games.
- Jason Whitlock (Fox Sports) Big Ben pays for wrong-headed decisions.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Take your pick: Roethlisberger or Vick?
- Mike Tierney (NY Times) Trooper can no longer work for Roethlisberger.
- Mike Chappell and John Tuohy (Indy Star) Colts tackle Foster denies sexual assault allegation.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Thomas blasts Dolphins over Taylor.