Tom Brady speaks to the media about the upcoming game against the Eagles in Philadelphia.
I think this game will - this is a very important game for us. Everything that we're putting into - we're putting it all into this week. We have a lot on the line. It's a very good team. They're skilled at every position. Going on the road and trying to win a really tough game on the road at the most important time of the year - that says a lot for what we're looking for as a team.
I think that we need to play really well, certainly better than we've played the last few weeks. There're a lot of people on our team and our offense that have really taken the challenge that our coaches have given us and are going to out there and try to play our best. I think we need to do that. This is the time of year when it's most important. There aren't a lot of games left. When you play a tough team, on the road, that came off one of the biggest wins of their season - we have everything we could ask for. We're going to go out there and try to play our best.
Bill Belichick gives us the details on the "illness" of LB Jeff Tarpinian that put him on IR.
Q: Was placing Jeff Tarpinian on IR, was that concussion related?
BB: I think it was an illness we listed.
Q: Is it serious?
BB: Well, he’s on injured reserve, so.
Q: It seemed like it was just going to be flu-like.
BB: Well, you can’t put him on injured reserve for having a head cold.
Q: Is it something long-term?
BB: I’m not a doctor.
- Patriots-Eagles Thursday Injury Report.
- Erik Scalavino says New England is preparing for both Eagles' QBs as well as a stocked Eagles secondary for Sunday.
- Erik Scalavino tells us what happened at practice on Wednesday and Thursday.
- The New England Patriots announce recent roster moves involving LB Jeff Tarpinian to IR, Ross Ventrone to the practice squad and Tiquan Underwood to the 53-man roster.
- Press Conferences: Tom Brady (7.49 min. video) and Bill Belichick (13.59 min. video)
- Week 12: Patriots vs. Eagles preview. (2.14 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Pats volunteer at Tufts Hospital. (1.49 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Does Philly's record match talent? (3.21 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Watch these two in Week 12. (2.15 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Light's on at practice. (1.16 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Arrington, Slater in locker room. (3.55 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Belichick Breakdown. (5.33 min. video)
- Christopher Price notes the Patriots are ready for the post-Thanksgiving push to begin.
- Tom E. Curran warns the Eagles are desperate and dangerous.
- Christopher Price talks about how the Patriots are prepping for both Philly QBs.
- Tedy Bruschi breaks down Patriots-Eagles and says this team will present a challenge.
- Michael Vega reports the reality is, time is running out on the Eagle's "Dream Team."
- Mary Paoletti isn't fooled by the Eagles record and says they're a tough opponent.
- Christopher Price charts out who has been Tom Brady's favorite target through 10 games.
- Karen Guregian reports BenJarvus Green-Ellis is back in form.
- Karen Guregian says the Patriots are suddenly suffering from leaky pocket protectors.
- Karen Guregian breaks down the pressure on Tom Brady over the last six games.
- Monique Walker focuses on the importance of communication, for the O-Line to be successful and interchangeable.
- Ian Rapoport tells the story of the Patriots secondary.
- Paul Kenyon notes Kyle Arrington is the latest example on how quickly an NFL career can change.
- Christopher Price breaks down which Pats defenders have been getting to the QB, through 10 games.
- Mike Petraglia notes Matthew Slater knows all too well just how dangerous DeSean Jackson is on punt returns.
- Mike Reiss updates the weekly "base defense vs. sub defense" and finds Mark Anderson's role has been increased.
- Mike Reiss notes Shaun Ellis talks about his reaction to being dressed for the game but not seeing the field.
- Mike Reiss highlights Bill Belichick's breakdown of four plays in the Kansas City game.
- Michael Vega Patriots Notebook: Asante Samuel declined to be interviewed by the New England media; Julian Edelman earned AFC special teams Player of the Week honors; DeSean Jackson is a dangerous return specialist for the Eagles; Injury and practice participation update.
- Ian Rapoport Patriots Notebook: Tom Brady isn't fielding any questions about any possible tendonitis in his arm; Michael Vick did not practice Wed, increasing the chances that Vince Young will start Sunday.
- Mike Reiss shares some of the players' plans for Thanksgiving.
- NESN reports Tom Brady is making a case to be considered the greatest QB of all time.
- Jim Lazar sees nothing but QB leftovers on the Patriots' plate as he makes his Week 12 picks. Pats over Philly 34-20.
- CBS Sports Video: The Tom behind Tom Brady. (8.31 min.) Well worth watching.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots-Eagles matchup of the day: Eagles D-Line vs. Patriots O-Line.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Footblal Weekly) Patriots-Eagles matchup of the day: RB LeSean McCoy vs. Patriots LBs.
- James Walker (ESPN) 20 AFC East reasons to be thankful.
- Tom Pedulla (USA Today) Patriots' Gronkowski setting bar for TEs.
- Pat Kirwan (NFL.com) Week 12 storylines: Roster depth, losing streaks and rookie QBs.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Week 12 matchups to watch.
- Mark Wald (Cold Hard Football Facts) Gut instinct Week 12: Breaking it all down.
- Mike Tanier (NY Times) Week 12 Matchups (including snarky commentary about NE.) Pats over Eagles.
VIEW FROM PHILADELPHIA
- Phil Sheridan (Philadelphia Inquirer) Hardware is what separates Reid and Belichick.
- Paul Domowitch (Philadelhia Daily News) Eagles-Patriots scouting report.
- Geoff Mosher (Courier Post) Eagles defense will try to stop Tom Brady.
- Les Bowen (Philadelphia Daily News) Hanson familiar with Welker's route to NFL.
- Kevin Callahan (Courier Post) Vick to play if he is able.
- Jeff McLane (Philadelphia Inquirer) Asomugha carted off with left knee injury.
- Les Bowen (Philadelphia Daily News) Nnamdi carted off; Hughes ready to step in?
- Les Bowen (Philadelphia Daily News) Birds might be backed into a corner if Asomugha can't play.
- Rich Hoffmann (Philadelphia Daily News) Eagles' rushing has evolved this season.