Tom Brady wasn't completely happy with the performance of the offense but saw improvement over last week and appreciated the balanced way they were able to attack.
"I thought it was okay, I thought our execution was a little better. It's good to come on the road and get a win, it's a team [Philadelphia Eagles] that has obviously a lot of very good players and I thought getting down 10-0 and then rallying and coming back like we did, showed a little bit of mental toughness, which we've shown consistently throughout the year."
"I thought we did a pretty good job executing it, I thought there were a few drives where we had more of an opportunity and we missed some plays in the passing game which you know we stopped a field goal, mainly the one before half-time, but our no-huddle was somewhat effective. More importantly I think the run game complemented the pass game and we really balanced it out."
Rob Gronkowski on another road blowout win: "That's the greatest feeling, when it's only New England fans left in the road games. All the New England fans in the front row all cheering you on. Can't be a better feeling leaving the game. Especially when it's like eight minutes left in the fourth quarter."
Jerod Mayo on defense's improvement: "I think we started a little slow on defense in the beginning of the game and then we just had to settle down. The sideline made some great adjustments and it really paid off for us. It worked out for us and we played better."
Kyle Arrington on defensive adjustments: "I think the Eagles offense at first had a lot of quick throws and they were working. I think we needed to press them more and it worked. We felt that we needed to mix the coverages up more and make the Eagles earn it."
James Ihedigbo on allowing long catch. "It wasn't a communication thing or a mental error. It was just they made a play. It's the National Football League. Guys, they get paid too to make plays, and they made a play."
Matt Light on long drives: "It's always good to go long drives. It's demoralizing. You go out there and keep dialing it up. Taking 12, 13 snaps, move it down the field. It's a good deal."
- Post Game Notes: Patriots at Eagles. Team and player records set, milestones reached and trends continued.
- Erik Scalavino analyzes the Patriots win over the Eagles, and how they responded after being down 10-0 early on.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick (13.08 min. video), Tom Brady (5 min. video), Deion Branch (4.50 min. video) and Wes Welker (6.18 min. video)
- Post Game Quotes: Patriots and Eagles.
- Patriots Today - Brian Lowe and Scott Zolak break down the Week 12 win. (3.01 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Post game locker room reaction. (2.18 min. video)
- Patriots Postgame Show - Adam Jones wraps up the Patriots 38-20 win over the Philadelphia Eagles. (2 hour program).
- Shalise Manza Young reports after a quick strike, Vince Young showed why he's a backup and Tom Brady showed why he's the reigning MVP.
- Greg A. Bedard prepares his post-game report on a really nice well-rounded win by the Patriots.
- Bob Ryan has seen Tom Brady do this before, dissecting an opposing defense as he did with the shockingly inept Eagles yesterday afternoon.
- Karen Guregian tells us how Tom Brady was able to quiet his critics with a big day yesterday.
- Mike Reiss gives us his initial reaction to the Patriots 38-20 win over the Eagles, and what it means for the team.
- Christopher Price offers ten things we learned Sunday: After all these years, Deion Branch remains Tom Brady's most reliable target.
- Tom E. Curran says the Patriots went back to being a team that makes you defend everything and everybody, and most defenses can't.
- Michael Hurley says Bill Belichick's defense is taking 'stats are for losers' to a whole new level, and other leftover Patriots thoughts.
- Mark Farinella reports execution, precision and faith in the game plan were at the root of the Pats win over a dangerous, but inconsistent foe.
- Paul Franklin reports DT Cullen Jenkins thinks the Eagles relaxed after going up 10-0 so quickly and thought the game was going to be easy.
- Steve Silva posts the drive-by-drive details of yesterday's win.
- Mike Reiss looks at the snaps played by Patriots skill position players on offense and notes the 3rd WR role was split by Julian Edelman and Tiquan Underwood.
- Chris Forsberg says the numbers show Brady didn't just tear up the Eagles defense with short passes over the middle, he thrived with the deep ball as well.
- Greg A. Bedard says what we have here after 11 games, is a defense that is resilient and improving.
- Ian Rapoport focuses on how the Patriots patchwork defense fought back after taking some early hits.
- Jay Greenberg points out the Patriots defense now has four stops on fourth downs inside the 10-yard line.
- Mike Petraglia notes no one in a Patriots uniform registered more tackles Sunday than Kyle Arrington.
- Chris Forsberg reports Julian Edelman is gaining confidence and experience with every snap on defense.
- Mike Reiss breaks down Julian Edelman's contributions in four different areas yesterday.
- Mark Farinella notes Julian Edelman probably never envisioned he'd be chasing QBs instead of being chased as one.
- Monique Walker looks to Julian Edelman as a prime example of how the Patriots players are all willing to do what it takes to win.
- Tom E. Curran reports Terrell Owens' agent Drew Rosenhaus was on the Patriots sideline yesterday, fueling the T.O. to New England rumor.
- Mike Reiss looks at the positional groupings utilized by the Patriots and offers his analysis.
- ESPN Boston New England Patriots Gamecenter: Patriots vs. Eagles.
- Boston Globe Patriots Notebook: Deion Branch played a bigger role yesterday than we've seen lately; Ryan Wendell filled in nicely for the injured backup center Dan Connolly; Rob Gronkowski is closing in on the TD record for TEs in a season; Tiquan Underwood filled Chad Ochocinco's spot instead of Taylor Price; Tom Brady was the 2nd leading rusher with 6 carries for 27 yards; Green-Ellis has 7 TDs for the season; Injury update.
- Ian Rapoport Patriots Notebook: Once the Pats O-Line adjusted for the Eagles' quickness getting off the line early on, they dominated for the rest of the game; The hurry-up scheme was effective; Sebastian Vollmer went down with an ankle injury in the third quarter; Julian Edelman was a third WR as well as defensive back yesterday; Vince Young noted the Patriots success after moving away from their zone coverage.
- Kirk Minihane tells us what went right and what went wrong for the Pats in Philadelphia Sunday.
- Mike Reiss gives us his 3 up and 3 down for the Patriots.
- Mark Farinella lists his Hots & Nots from Pats-Eagles.
- Mary Paoletti picks her Best & Worst from Patriots-Eagles.
- Ron Borges selects the Best & Worst from yesterday's game.
- NFL Game Center - New England Patriots at Philadelphia Eagles. Recap, stats, analysis and highlight videos.
Jonathan Comey (Cold Hard Football Facts) Week 12: 10 things we learned Sunday. Belichick would like his genius card back.
- Evan Habeeb (Fox Sports) Week 12: What we learned: Patriots are pouring it on down the stretch.
- A.J. Perez (Fox Sports) It's easy to point the finger at Andy Reid.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: Leinart injury takes air out of Texans' lofty playoff hopes.
- Don Banks (SI) Snap judgments: Week 12.
- MJD (Yahoo! Sports) Sunday's five most valuable players, Week 12. Tom Brady included.
- NFP Sunday rewind: Tebow, Broncos win again, more issues in Philly, and more... (Nat'l Football Post)
VIEW FROM PHILADELPHIA
- Chris McPherson (PhiladelphiaEagles.com) 'D' has no answer for Brady, Patriots.
- Bob Ford (Philadelphia Inquirer) Fork, Birds: Some assembly required.
- Les Bowen (Philadelphia Daily News) Eagles coaches spar on sidelines.
- John Smallwood (Philadelphia Inquirer) Apathy is best anti-Reid weapon.
- Paul Domowitch (Philadelphia Daily News) Eagles in no rush to use McCoy.
- Bo Wulf (PhiladelphiaEagles.com) Run game all but eliminated by Pats.
- Jonathan Tamari (Philadelphia Inquirer) McCoy: I thought I'd get more touches.
- Staff Report (Philadelphia Daily News) DeSean on benching: 'I just have to live with it.'
- Jonathan Tamari (Philadelphia Inquirer) Eagles-Patriots Inky awards.