Christopher Price reports Nate Solder is excited for his chance to play in Colorado.
"I’m excited about it. They’re a tough opponent. They’ve had streak of wins here. It’ll be a good challenge, definitely," he said on Monday. "It’s going to be neat. It’s an exciting game. I’m excited about it, definitely." "I think it’s a long season, but I’ve been working to improve every week. I just take it week by week, and that’s really helped me. It’s gone quickly," he said. "It’s a lot of hard work, but I have great teammates and great coaches that have helped me with all of that."
WEEI highlights Tom Brady on the Dennis & Callahan show, briefly talking about the Broncos.
"All of us were watching the game last night on the airplane," Brady said. "Just as we were taking off was when they came back and won the game. It was an exciting game. They obviously have a very good team. They play for 60 minutes. They’ve obviously closed a lot of games and finished very well. We’ve got a huge test. We’ll all be excited and hopefully have a good week of preparation and be ready to go on Sunday."
"They’re winning a ton of games and he’s playing very well. Everyone says he struggles throwing the ball. What I saw last night, he had no problems throwing the ball. He threw the ball extremely well when I was watching. Hopefully, we can force him into some bad throws and turnovers. But they’ve got a good defense, I know that. That’s what I’ll be preparing for all week."
Andre Carter tells WEEI he now needs to focus on Broncos QB Tim Tebow, who likes to run and is tough to bring down.
"He’s very aggressive, and that’s something that we have to keep in mind," Carter said. "Especially coming into Denver. Everybody knows he loves to scramble. It’s back to the drawing board for this game plan. I’ve got to get my hamstrings ready."
Deion Branch is impressed with the Denver QBs results.
"Great player, man," he said. "This is what the game’s about. Everybody harps on what type of quarterback this guy is and what he can’t do. He’s 7-1. He’s 7-1 since he’s been starting, and that’s the only thing that’s important."
"He deserves [the attention]. Now, we’ve just got to go in there and play our game. We can’t worry about ‘Tebow Week’ and all that other stuff."
- Eric Scalavino offers his analysis of the Patriots win over the Redskins, noting how the defense comes through to preserve a victory.
- Eric Scalavino serves up some Monday leftovers -- Fletcher's return and the Brady-O'Brien fallout.
- Bryan Morry reports the football from Rob Gronkowski's record-setting TD is on display at The Hall at Patriot Place.
- Press Conference: Bill Belichick (18.54 min. video)
- Player Interviews: Tiquan Underwood (2.43 min.), Nate Solder (3.34 min.), Dane Fletcher (5.10 min.) and Eric Moore (2 min.)
- Totally Patriots - Week 14: Hear from one Patriot who "walked-on" the road less traveled, Kyle Love's alter ego comes out and Tom Brady gives insight on what goes on during a game.
- Patriots Today - Defense seals the win. (3.47 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Gronkowski sets TD record. (3.06 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Monday thoughts from the Patriots. (3.32 min. video)
- WEEI Patriots Monday: Tom Brady (19.21 min.), Andre Carter (9.50 min.), Deion Branch (14.25 min.), Vince Wilfork (15.40 min.) and Bill Belichick (36.36 min.)
- Mike Reiss offers some thoughts this morning from the Patriots and the NFL.
- Mike Reiss shares some observations the day after the Patriots' 34-27 win over the Redskins.
- Tom E. Curran asserts that in a game refereed by Jeff Triplette, neither team really wins. They just survive.
- Mike Reiss serves up some quick hits from the media-access period in the Patriots' locker room Monday.
- Mike Reiss notes the Patriots are set to leave for Denver on Friday.
- Mike Reiss reports Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will be the broadcast duo for this Sunday's matchup in Denver.
- Rich Levine says that thanks to all that Tebow's accomplished these last few months, the Patriots now have an unexpected challenge and something to prove.
- Kevin McNamara reports the Patriots are preparing for the Tebow phenomenon whose only stat he thrives on is wins.
- Tom E. Curran says dealing with the legs of the Broncos QB will be paramount for New England's success.
- John Powers writes Tim Tebow's outward display of his Christian faith, along with his unorthodox playing style, has made him a controversial and polarizing player.
- Gerry Callahan says it's hard not to believe in Broncos' QB Tim Tebow now.
- Stevan Krasner highlights Tiquan Underwood's Monday locker room interview.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at the defensive snaps for the Patriots Sunday and offers his analysis.
- Mike Reiss is monitoring when the defenders return from injury in the final three games. It was good to see Dane Fletcher back on the field Sunday.
- Jeff Howe reports Dane Fletcher feels good a day after returning to the lineup after a six-week layoff.
- Matt Pepin reports Vince Wilfork was irked a bit by Rodney Harrison's comments about the Patriots defense.
- Ian Rapoport notes the Patriots allow teams to drive and drive, only to tighten up significantly inside the 20-yard line.
- The Herald Staff put together a drive-by-drive look at how the defense fared on plays from the 20-yard line to the 5, and inside the 5-yard line.
- WEEI charts the Patriots' pass defenses of the last decade.
- Tedy Bruschi posts the transcript of his online chat with the focus on Tebow's magic, the Brady spat and why the Pats' defense better improve.
- Tony Massarotti asserts there is no defending Tom Brady for his outburst towards Bill O'Brien Sunday.
- WEEI Patriots Monday highlights: Tom Brady - Andre Carter & Deion Branch - Bill Belichick.
- Mike Reiss catches up with former Patriots who were with the team during Training Camp. This week has a new addition, Taylor Price.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at the players on multiple special teams units Sunday.
- Shalise Manza Young Patriots Notebook: Tom Brady reiterated his respect for Bill O'Brien and his own need to be coached and held accountable; Tiquan Underwood took some responsibility for the interception, saying he needs to either catch the ball or bat it away; Dane Fletcher played well considering his extended layoff; Robert Kraft was named the eighth-most infulential person in sports business; Bill Belichick was not pleased with the field conditions at FedEx Field.
- Ian Rapoport Patriots Notebook: Tiquan Underwood and Tom Brady discussed what happened Sunday so they're both on the same page; Dane Fletcher made sure he was fully in shape when he came back from his injury; Eric Moore signed on after Jermaine Cunningham went on IR (hamstring); Belichick considered bringing up Markell Carter from the practice squad but went with the veteran Moore instead.
- ESPNBoston posts its Week 14 Report Card.
- Ron Borges grades the Patriots in his Week 14 Report Card. No style points in this one.
- Jeff Howe takes one more look at the win at Washington with his Week 14 Report Card.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Pressure mounting on Brady, offense to carry Patriots.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Redskins "embarrassed" by failing to tackle Gronkowski.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots stock report: Week 14.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Cowboys look to Sammy Morris for backfield help.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: Stars align on key sequence as Broncos get sixth straight win.
- Don Banks (SI) Haley firing a sign that coaching in NFL isn't a young man's game.
- Adam Teicher (Kansas City Star) Pioli says Crennel has respect of players.
- Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) Miami Dolphins fire coach Tony Sparano.
VIEW FROM DENVER
- Tom Kensler (Denver Post) Denver Broncos eyeing the New England Patriots.
- Kenny Legan (DenverBroncos.com) Notebook: Maintaining focus.
- Mark Kiszla (Denver Post) Tim Tebow has the Broncos believing they can't lose.
- Woody Paige (Denver Post) "God's plan" has Broncos on a roll.
- Dave Krieger (Denver Post) With Tim Tebow, is there ever any doubt in Broncos?
- Staff Report (Denver Post) Full of fancy featwork: List of Denver Broncos' comeback wins worthy of closer look.
- Jeff Legwold (Denver Post) Analysis: Like Bears, Patriots may try to run against Broncos' nickel package.
- Jeff Legwold and Ryan Casey (Denver Post) Coach John Fox says it's up to red-hot Denver Broncos to create their destiny.
- Jeff Legwold (Denver Post) Red-hot Denver Broncos lead AFC West even though they still have issues.