Bill Belichick talks about the Denver Broncos' defense and the problems they pose.
They're very good, yeah, very athletic. Their front is athletic. The linebackers are fast. Of course [Elvis] Dumervil and Von Miller give great edge pressure. They're both strong. They're not just speed rushers; they can power those tackles back, come inside. Their linebackers are very athletic and fast. They've got [Wesley] Woodyard and of course [D.J.] Williams and they come and blitz and things like that. They're very fast on defense; they cover a lot of ground in a hurry. You've got to get your space while you can and make plays on them, because those holes don't stay open very long and the pass rushers, they're closing on the quarterback. Their defense is very good.
Tom Brady is asked about what the Patriots offense needs to improve.
Everything. Everything we need to improve. Everything needs to be better. Our execution of the passing game can be better, our execution of the run game [and] every position. It's just a matter of us committing ourselves on a daily basis to be more mentally tough than what the drain of the season does to you and to overcome fatigue and being tired and mentally being drained a little bit to putting your best foot forward to still going out there and doing whatever it takes to be healthy and prepare mentally and physically to go out there and play your best game. I think that's really been the focus for the guys this week because we have a huge challenge ahead of us and it's a very important game for us.
Bill Belichick is asked about the mile-high altitude advantage the home team will have.
Both teams will be breathing the same air.
- Patriots-Broncos Wednesday Injury Report.
- Erik Scalavino shares his news and notes from Wednesday at Gillette.
- The New England Patriots announced that DB Sterling Moore has been signed to the practice squad.
- Press Conferences: Bill Belichick (17.08 min. video) and Tom Brady (11.09 min. video)
- Conference Calls: John Fox (8.19 min.) and Tim Tebow (11.28 min.)
- Player Interviews: Antwaun Molden (1.59 min.), James Ihedigbo (1.32 min.), Rob Ninkovich (3.03 min.), Matt Light (3.45 min.) and Aaron Hernandez (3.41 min.)
- Patriots Today - Wednesday practice report. (1.44 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Patriots prepare for Tebow-Mania. (3.26 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Brady, Patriots get wrapped up. (2.43 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Robert Kraft talks Tim Tebow. (1.31 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Light day in Foxboro. (3.07 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Belichick Breakdown. (7.33 min. video)
- Patriots Playbook - John Rooke and Erik Scalavino preview the Patriots-Broncos game. (2 hour program)
- Tom E. Curran sees a Tom Brady who has been a little edgy lately and guesses it's because ''his freakin' defense can't stop anyone..."
- Shalise Manza Young reports Tom Brady is determined for the Patriots to beat the Broncos, the one team he has always had problems with.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick hits from the media-access period in the Patriots' locker room.
- Tom E. Curran catches the Patriots spinning Tim Tebow questions into Bronco-centric responses as much as possible.
- Kirk Minihane debunks the many myths of Tim Tebow.
- Paul Kenyon sees all eyes on the Brady-Tebow matchup.
- Dan Duggan looks at the differences and similarities between Tom Brady and Tim Tebow.
- Christopher Price reports the Patriots say the Broncos are more than just Tim Tebow.
- Mark Farinella says that at least the Patriots recognize that it's not all about Tim Tebow after all.
- Mike Petraglia tells us why Julian Edelman holds the key to containing Tim Tebow.
- Ron Borges explores why such admirable qualities in Tim Tebow, make some people grind their teeth.
- Ian Rapoport looks at Tim Tebow's career since his buzz-generating pre-Draft meeting with Bill Belichick and Nick Caserio.
- Julian Benow says Tim Tebow has come a long way since being the third QB on the Broncos depth chart.
- Jeff Howe reports Tim Tebow says his pre-Draft meeting with Bill Belichick was an awesome experience.
- Mike Petraglia notes Matt Light thinks if the Tim Tebow craze happened in New England people around here would be doing the same thing.
- Tony Massarotti wonders if Tebow's success is sustainable.
- Mike Reiss gleans a few nuggets from Bill Belichick's news conference.
- Christopher Price says Ryan Mallett remains committed to learning while he sits and waits on the depth chart.
- Mike Reiss points out how rookie Danny Aiken has quietly filled the Lonnie Paxton void at long snapper.
- Mike Reiss reveals which players earned the practice players of the week honor.
- Christopher Price tells us which New England defenders have done the best job of getting after the QB through 13 games.
- Mike Reiss gives us a Pro Bowl update and where the Patriots stand in the most recent fan balloting.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at the weekly tackle leaderboard, with Jerod Mayo on D and Tracy White on ST keeping the lead.
- Mike Reiss charts the sacks and hits that Tom Brady has absorbed this season.
- Ian Rapoport Patriots Notebook: Aaron Hernandez was Tim Tebow's favorite target when they were both Florida Gators; Tebow said Hernandez made him look better; Patriots will have to decide whether they assign a defensive player to "spy" Tebow or play it straight; James Ihedigbo is grinding through searing shoulder pain every time he hits the turf but says everyone is playing banged up this time of year and it's all about mental toughness; Antwaun Molden tells his team to be alert on every play because no matter what the critics say, Tebow can pass.
- Julian Benbow Patriots Notebook: Zoltan Mesko is interested in seeing if the thin air tacks a few yards on his kicks; Matt Light hasn't given up a quarterback pressure in three games; Stephen Gostkowski isn't interested in comparing himself to Broncos punter Matt Prader; Ben Coates holds the Patriots receiving yards record for a season with 1,174. Gronkowski has 1,088; Practice and injury updates.
- Michael Hurley makes his Week 15 picks. Pats win in Denver.
- James Walker (ESPN) Can Patriots, Belichick stop Tim Tebow?
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots-Broncos matchup of the day: OLBs Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil v. OTs Matt Light, Nate Solder and Marcus Cannon.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) You can't spell Tebow without a W.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Flutie is a Tebow fan.
- Kerry J. Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts) Gronkowski a marvel at tight end in the mold of Iron Mike.
- Chris Burke (SI) NFL playoff picture Week 15: More spots could be clinched this week.
- Staff Report (Yahoo! Sports) Playoff picture: Texans take over No. 1.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Week 15 picks: Which QB - Brady or Tebow - will spin more magic in marquee matchup? Broncos 31-Patriots 30.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) Embrace your brand.
VIEW FROM DENVER
- Mark Henson (DenverBroncos.com) Tebow eager to face Brady's Patriots.
- Jeff Legwold (Denver Post) Patriots are 10-3, but their flaws get exposed in the second half of games.
- Tom Kensler and Lindsay H. Jones (Denver Post) Tom Brady-led New England Patriots need only three quarters to average 22 points.
- Jeff Legwold (Denver Post) Tim Tebow, Tom Brady finding different ways to win for Broncos, Patriots.
- Stuart Zaas (DenverBroncos.com) Opponent rewind: New England Patriots.
- Tom Kensler (Denver Post) John Fox says Broncos trying to start quicker vs. Patriots.
- Kenny Legan (DenverBroncos.com) Getting off to a fast start.
- Tom Kensler (Denver Post) Pats Brady apparently very impressed with Broncos blitzing.