Bill Belichick turns the talk to Sunday's game against the Bills.
"Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend with your families. We did. We're back at it, finishing up the Miami game then moving onto Buffalo. Like I said after the game, there were some ups and downs in the game but I give the players credit for adjustments that they made in the game. Hopefully we can work on little things and get better. We need to do some of the things that we've been doing well that have helped us win 12 games this year. Buffalo of course had a big win over Denver; turned the ball over, played well on offense and defense, got big plays in the kicking game as well. We know what they're capable of and we'll have to do a good job this week."
Nick Caserio responds to a question about realizing a couple of hours before the game that Matt Light isn't able to go.
"Everyone knows going into a game that they have to be ready to play. Whatever happens before the game, whether it's a day before the game or the day of the game, there's really not much you can do about it. We have a lot of confidence in the players that are active for the game, so the expectation is that they're going to go out there and perform and do their jobs. That's all you really can do; you really can't control it. We have a lot of confidence in the players on the roster and that's why they're here and when they're active for the game, they know that at any point in time they can be on the field so you have to be prepared for it, whenever that may be."
- The New England Patriots released DB Ross Ventrone, and released DL Cedrick McKinley from the practice squad.
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Nick Caserio - Bill O'Brien.
- Patriots Today - O-Line mayhem doesn't faze them. (3.35 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Welker claims receiving record. (1.27 min. video)
- Patriots Today - A special presentation to Robert Kraft. (2.58 min. video)
- WEEI Patriots Monday: Tom Brady (17.42 min.), Deion Branch (12.07 min.), Vince Wilfork (15.29 min.) and Bill Belichick (22.28 min.)
- Paul Kenyon says finding ways to win is becoming the trademark of this year's Pats.
- Greg A. Bedard notes Matt Patricia made the right adjustments to fix the ravaged defense in Denver, and it was Bill O'Brien's turn to fix the offense against Miami.
- Karen Guregian reports turnovers, on both sides of the ball, have made the biggest difference in the Patriots' current win streak.
- Mark Daniels charts out the Patriots' turnover differential compared with potential playoff opponents.
- Christopher Price sizes up the Patriots potential playoff opponents: Baltimore Ravens.
- Mike Reiss shares some late afternoon quick-hits from Gillette.
- Mike Reiss tells us the CBS broadcast team for Sunday's game against the Bills at Gillette: Don Criqui (play-by-play) and Randy Cross (analysis).
- Mike Reiss notes Tom Brady gives credit to Dante Scarnecchia for making the adjustments to account for losing Matt Light and Logan Mankins Saturday.
- Steve DeOssie thinks the loss of Light and Mankins could be the Pats' biggest problem. (1 min. clip)
- Jeff Howe reports Bill Belichick and the coaching staff let the players have it during the halftime break. The message was clear: Start executing.
- Jeff Howe notes the Patriots share mixed emotions over wrapping up a first-round bye in the playoffs.
- Christopher Price spotlights rock solid Brian Waters, who has become a steady presence for the Pats O-line.
- Mike Reiss catches up with Alex Silvestro after being promoted from the practice squad the day before.
- Mike Petraglia reports Devin McCourty knew he had to 'just keep fighting' after a brutal first half.
- Mike Reiss shares what the coaching staff has been saying about Stevan Ridley.
- Mike Reiss posts a picture of Robert Kraft receiving an emotional gift from the Patriots players. Pretty cool.
- Michael Hurley thinks Wes Welker leads the league in 'Photos that make you look completely crazy' and 19 other Patriots thoughts.
- Mike Reiss says Monday's release of Ross Ventrone is the 20th transaction in which Ventrone has been involved with the Patriots since August 10th.
- Mike Reiss catches us up with former Patriots who were with the team during Training Camp. Interesting.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Stevan Ridley has emerged as the leading man during crunch time in the past two games; Logan Mankins had an MRI on his left knee yesterday, but no word yet on the results; Dante Scarnecchia helped right the shaky O-Line ship; Tom Brady explains his out-of-pocket decision-making process on whether to dive or slide; Dane Fletcher has made his presence felt since his return; Ross Ventrone was released again - see ya soon!
- Michael Whitmer Patriots Notebook: Pats have enough motivation to beat the Bills and gain the No. 1 seed in the AFC; They also remember their Week 3 loss in Buffalo; Pats have improved on protecting the football; Brady says QB sneaks depend on the situation and what the defense gives them; Saturday's comeback was the largest since 2002 when the Pats overcame a 21-point 3rd quarter deficit (27-6) at Chicago.
- Ron Borges grades the Patriots in his Week 16 Report Card.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) O-line injuries latest obstacle for Patriots.
- Brian Billick (Fox Sports) Wins hide issues hindering Pats, Giants.
- James Walker (ESPN) Seven-step drop: Week 16 in the AFC East.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots stock report: Week 16.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Week 16 Monday 10-pack.
- Scott Kacsmar (Cold Hard Football Facts) Captain Comeback Week 16.
- Kevin Fishbain (Pro Football Weekly) Patriots players of the week: Week 16.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Brees breaks Marino's record, but Brady's not far behind.
- James Walker (ESPN) QBR update: AFC East struggles.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Pro Bowl predictions. Seven Patriots make his ballot.
- Jason Cole (Yahoo! Sports) NFL in 2011: Lockout to the loss of an icon.
- Andy Benoit (NY Times) Top 10 NFL trends on the field.