Patrick Chung, S
Sebastian Vollmer, T
Brandon Spikes, LB
Dan Connolly, C
Dane Fletcher, LB
Shane Vereen, RB
Ryan Mallett, QB
- The big name on this list of inactives is Pat Chung, who will miss his fourth straight game with a foot injury. Chung has continually been listed as being limited in practice, and hasn't been able to give it a go for the third week in a row, despite being tested by trainers during pre-game warm-ups.
- While Chung's absence likely means that Sterling Moore will see his fourth straight start in a banged up New England secondary, the Patriots will receive a boost in the defensive backfield with Devin McCourty, who has missed the last two games with a shoulder injury, returning.
- Linebackers Dane Fletcher (thumb) and Brandon Spikes (knee) will both also miss today's game, despite having appeared in practice this week with their own respective injuries. Both appear closer to a return for the team's stretch run.
- Center Dan Connolly will miss his second straight game with a groin injury, meaning that Ryan Wendell, who was a game time decision himself, will get the starting nod once again.
- Sebastian Vollmer had previously been ruled out, meaning rookie first round pick Nate Solder will likely slide into the right tackle spot for the Patriots. Fifth round selection Marcus Cannon could also see some playing time.