The Patriots have already informed some players of their fate. Expect the news of cuts to start coming soon
So here's an open thread to keep track off all the movement throughout the day. There are a lot of players that must be released so it will be interesting to see which players stick on the roster. Will Brandon Tate and Matthew Slater both make the team? Which defensive linemen will be cut? Who will remain on the offensive line? Will the team take three or four tight ends? There are many questions and there will be answers on the way.
In the mean time, check out Ashto's final roster prediction and compare your notes!
Read my final prediction after the jump.
(3) QB: Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett
(4) RB: BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Danny Woodhead, Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen
(7) WR: Deion Branch, Wes Welker, Chad Ochocinco, Taylor Price, Julian Edelman, Brandon Tate, Matthew Slater
(3) TE: Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Will Yeatman
(4) OT: Matt Light, Sebastian Vollmer, Nate Solder, Steve Maneri
(4) CG: Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Dan Connolly, Rich Orhnberger
(6) DT: Vince Wilfork, Albert Haynesworth, Shaun Ellis, Gerard Warren, Kyle Love, Myron Pryor
(4) DE: Jermaine Cunningham, Eric Moore, Andre Carter, Mark Anderson
(6) LB: Jerod Mayo, Dane Fletcher, Rob Ninkovich, Brandon Spikes, Gary Guyton, Tracy White
(5) CB: Devin McCourty, Leigh Bodden, Kyle Arrington, Ras-I Dowling, Darius Butler
(4) S: Pat Chung, Brandon Meriweather, Sergio Brown, James Ihedigbo
(3) Special Teams:
(1) K: Stephen Gostkowski
(1) P: Zoltan Mesko
(1) LS: James Dearth
Last Four In: Brandon Tate, Steve Maneri, Darius Butler, James Ihedigbo
Last Four Out: Mike Wright, Ryan Wendell, Darryl Richard, Niko Koutouvides