Well, I I'm not really expecting this to be a very cheery post-game chat, but we'll run it anyways as part of a new feature here on Pats Pulpit. Starting at 7:45 PM ET, we'll answer any questions you might have about the Patriots following their 24-23 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. We'll run the chat for approximately a half hour.
So feel free to leave your questions and/or comments below! Also, feel free to jump in and also answer questions others may have.
Some possible topics for questions:
- Patriots 4th quarter collapse
- Red zone inefficiencies
- Injuries to Chung, Bolden, Lloyd, Slater
- Clock management and use of time outs
- Not establishing a running game early
- Big struggles in Patriots' secondary
- Any other questions and/or topics you can think of!