- Patriots-Jaguars Wednesday Injury Report.
- Press Conferences: Bill Belichick (14.30 min. video) and Tom Brady (10.49 min. video).
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick and Wes Welker.
- Patriots Today - Moving Forward (1.54 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Gronkowski practices again. (1.51 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - McCourty, Dennard talk Jaguars. (1.59 min. video)
- Jeff Howe says Sunday’s game at Jacksonville will provide a glimpse inside this team's character.
- Paul Kenyon reports Tom Brady did his best to insist the Patriots are taking this week's game seriously.
- DJ Bean is searching hard for how the Jaguars could beat the Patriots.
- Shalise Manza Young notes the improvement in the secondary’s play over the last five games can be directly attributed to the acquisition of Aqib Talib and moving Devin McCourty to safety.
- Danny Picard reports Chad Henne is familiar with the Patriots 'D', but knows Aqib Talib gives them something they haven't had in a couple years.
- Mark Daniels notes Jags' QB Chad Henne is no stranger to the Pats 'D'.
- Zuri Berry reports all Belichick has to do to motivate his team is point out Chad Henne's history against the Pats defense.
- Field Yates posts the latest buzz from Jacksonville.
- Karen Guregian reports Brandon Lloyd loves the intensity and drive in New England, and has thrived under the pressure.
- Christopher Price points out how this year's Patriots rookie class is the best in almost a decade.
- Mike Reiss highlights Matt Bowen's breakdown of 49ers TE Delanie Walker's long TD catch against the Patriots, and what went wrong.
- Kirk Minihane explains why Tom Brady won't win MVP.
- Mike Rodak and Field Yates debate whether the Patriots should reduce Stevan Ridley's role, due to his fumbling.
- Nick Underhill wonders if the Patriots should be concerned about Stevan Ridley's fumbles.
- Mike Reiss notes rookie DE Justin Francis earns Belichick's praise this week. Francis has become a more regular contributor over the last four games.
- Mike Reiss takes a closer look at how the snaps have been divided at the running back position so far this year.
- Mike Reiss updates this week's penalty watch with a few notes that stand out: the not-so-special teams had three against the 49ers.
- Doug Kyed posts a video clip of Rob Gronkowski spiking a Gatorade, while wearing a Christmas sweater, in a BodyArmor SuperDrink commercial.
- Jen Slothower passes on a report that Josh McDaniels 'would jump at the chance to coach' the Browns.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Tom Brady was at Gillette Stadium but missed Wednesday's practice to rest his shoulder; Brady threw 65 times Sunday night; Wes Welker isn't talking contract with reporters; Mayo was limited with an elbow injury that has worsened.
- Michael Whitmer Patriots Notebook: The Browns might have Josh McDaniels in their plans; Brady sat out his first practice of the season; Alfonzo Dennard was back at practice but limited, as was Rob Gronkowski and 16 others with that status; Brady still doesn't get over losses quickly.
- Tom E. Curran tells us the Patriots worked out CB Ryan Steed and WR Naaman Roosevelt on Tuesday.
- Taylor Bechtold, AP (Yahoo! Sports) Patriots-Jaguars preview.
- James Walker (ESPN) Who is dropping passes in AFC East?
Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) The Woe Bowl: NFL all-injury team. Logan Mankins makes this squad.
- Matt Bowen (Nat'l Football Post) Film study: Kaepernick lights up the Patriots.
- Matt Barrows (Sacramento Bee) Film review: Pistol effective vs. Pats.
- Sound FX (NFL.com) San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots. (4.43 min. video)
- NFLN (NFL.com) 10 mind-blowing stats for Week 16 in the NFL.
- Don Banks (SI) Peterson, Peyton astound, but don't forget these other comeback tales.
VIEW FROM JACKSONVILLE
- Ryan O'Halloran (Florida Times-Union) Jaguars Notebook: Patriots' hurry-up offense a concern for Jags.
- John Oehser (Jaguars.com) Ready for New England.
- Ryan O'Halloran (Florida Times-Union) About the New England Patriots.
- John Oehser (Jaguars.com) Inside the Jaguars.
- Vito Stellino (Florida Times-Union) Maurice Jones-Drew's status for Jaguars' final 2 games still unknown.
- Vito Stellino (Florida Times-Union) AT 2-12, an uncertain future for Jaguars coach Mike Mularkey.