- Patriots-Texans Thursday Injury Report.
- Erik Scalavino gives us a practice update from Thursday at Gillette.
- Patriots Today - Foster, Texans flying high. (4.10 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Eyes on J.J. Watt. (3.20 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Key players back at practice. (1.53 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Wilfork, Thomas talk Texans. (2.42 min. video)
- Christopher Price separates myth from reality when it comes to Patriots-Texans.
- Matt Chatham digs through the hype of rankings and personalities to see what this game will really be about.
- Phil Perry says the Patriots say they are approaching Monday night's game against the Texans like any other. But this one will be different.
- Tedy Bruschi breaks down Texans-Patriots, a Monday night football game worthy of the hype. Bru predicts NE wins 27-24.
- Brian MacPherson reports the Texans are prepared for the Pats' up-tempo offense.
- Christopher Price highlights ESPN's Q&A with Jon Gruden on Patriots-Texans. "This game has all the makings of a shootout."
- Jeff Howe has a terrific piece on Arian Foster sharing his thoughts on Jerod Mayo, noting the two were teammates and have become close friends.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Kyle Arrington is flourishing at' nickel back.
- Mark Daniels notes Vince Wilfork's respect for Andre Johnson runs deep.
- Mike Reiss notes Sebastian Vollmer's health concerns are back on the radar.
- Mike Petraglia says Tom Brady really wants Wes Welker - 'a quarterback's dream' - back in 2013.
- Tom E. Curran talks about the longstanding battle between Bill Belichick and Wade Phillips.
- Mike Reiss notes QB Matt Shaub's trip to Gillette Stadium will complete his own full-city NFL cycle on Monday night.
- Field Yates thinks Texans CB Jonathan Joseph (hamstring) may play Monday night against the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss highlights Bill Belichick's weekly breakdown of key plays following the victory in Miami.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- The Herald Inside Track is reporting Tom Brady and his wife Gisele had a baby girl Wednesday, Vivian.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook; Kyle Arrington had his best game of the season against the Dolphins; Patriots are unlikely to replace Wes Welker as a punt returner, but may supplement his reps with Donte' Stallworth; Logan Mankins and Chandler Jones practiced in shells yesterday; Brandon Spikes is rehabbing an ankle injury to go along with his knee ailment.
- Jim Lazar makes his Week 14 picks, saying a big game in Foxboro on a Monday night means one of the top-10 ever traffic jams on Route 1. Pats win 27-21.
- The Globe staff makes its Week 14 picks. Four of five pick the Pats to win.
- NFL Films (NFL.com) Preview: Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots. (3.10 min. video)
- James Walker (ESPN) Key matchup: Aqib Talib vs. Andre Johnson.
- Kennedy Ross (Cold Hard Football Facts) Patriots battle Texans for playoff home field position.
- AP Report (SI) Patriots' defense has tough job against Texans.
- Around the League (NFL.com) Aaron Hernandez Interview. (3.50 min. video)
- Brian Billick (Fox Sports) Running the ball: Is it that important?
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Week 14 storylines: Matchups could determine postseason future.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Week 14 game rankings: Texans-Pats one of few bright spots.
- Peter King (SI) Weekend pickoff. Patriots beat Texans 27-23.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Week 14 predictions: Patriots top Texans; Ravens over Redskins.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Week 14 picks: Big Game Brady will be the difference vs. Texans.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Week 14 picks. Pats over Texans 31-24.
- Experts (CBS Sports) Straight up - Week 14 picks. Eight of nine pick Pats to win.
VIEW FROM HOUSTON
- Nick Scurfield (HoustonTexans.com) Texans gearing up for high-stakes game at New England.
- Tania Ganguli (Houston Chronicle) Patriots’ Welker packs big game despite small stature.
- John McClain (Houston Chronicle) Texans report: Biggest game yet, says Andre Johnson.
- Dale Robertson (Houston Chronicle) Johnathan Joseph practices, on track to play Monday.
- Nick Scurfield (HoustonTexans.com) Jonathan Joseph, Bradie James return to practice.
- Staff Report (HoustonTexans.com) John Madden selects Houston Texans as best offensive line for Week 13.