- Erik Scalavino goes Inside the Helmet with Ryan Wendell.
- Andy Hart tackles the Ask PFW mailbag: Early offseason grumblings.
- PFW In Progress - Fred Kirsch, Paul Perillo, Andy Hart and Erik Scalavino talk about everything Patriots. (2 hour program)
- Michael Whitmer reports Chandler Jones, who had injuries to each of his ankles late in the season, will not require surgery on either.
- Field Yates breaks down each position and looks ahead at 2013: Linebacker.
- Greg A. Bedard notes Ravens defensive coordinator Dean Pees reminds the press that they have no idea why he left New England ("and you never will"), but says he's still great friends with Belichick and the New England coaching staff.
- Christopher Price wonders what if Randy Moss had stayed with the Patriots.
- Jeff Howe writes about Randy Moss' role with the 49ers, and how they've grown to appreciate him.
- Greg A. Bedard reports 49ers safety Dashon Goldson met with the Patriots in 2011 but didn't sign the one-year deal offered.
- Jeff Howe revisits Adam Vinatieri's spot on the 38-yard line of the Superdome yesterday.
- Tom E. Curran is a bit cynical about Ray Lewis' unprecedented recovery from a torn triceps.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: It's time to move on, but the Pats' loss still stings.
- Field Yates notes the Patriots special teams finished 13th.
- CSNNE reports Steve Tasker knew beforehand that Bill Belichick would not be available for a post-game interview, so Shannon Sharpe's rant was uncalled for.
- Zuri Berry makes his Super Bowl prediction.
- Joe Davidson (Sacramento Bee) Hometown report: Armstead reports to Patriots after CFL stint.
- James Walker (ESPN) Fab 40: Top 40 players in the division. Nos. 29-32 and Nos. 25-28.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Best, worst of Super Bowl XLVII Media Day.
- Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News) NFL special teams rankings.
- Nancy Gay (Fox Sports) Randy Moss: 'I'm the greatest receiver' ever.
- Michael Rosenberg (SI) Reality of Randy Moss' comeback deeper than perception.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) 5 reasons NOT to go to the Super Bowl.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB Tuesday edition - Ray Lewis overload; Mail.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Absence of failed drug tests doesn't exonerate Ray Lewis from IGF-1 use.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Lewis refutes banned substance report. Of course he does.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Top 2013 NFL free agents (defense): Even aging, pass rushers get paid.
- Dane Brugler (CBS Sports) NFL Draft risers and fallers.