- Patriots-Dolphins Wednesday Injury Report.
- Erik Scalavino tells us what happened Wednesday at Gillette.
- Press Conferences: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Conference Call with Miami media: Bill Belichick.
- Patriots Today - Getting to know Andre Carter. (3.53 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Carter makes his return. (2.06 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Gronk, Mankins focused on Miami. (3.23 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Players coach at Hometown Huddle. (3.15 min. video)
- Jeff Howe reports Rob Gronkowski is looking for a bigger second game.
- Christopher Price notes Rob Gronkowski believes he's ready for an expanded role going forward.
- Mike Reiss posts his weekly analysis of Tom Brady's play.
- Mike Petraglia points out Bill Belichick says Shane Vereen is "really in the day-to-day category."
- Christopher Price finds Logan Mankins knows the fate of the offense can rest on the shoulders of the O-line.
- Karen Guregian hands out one slice of the blame pie to the offensive line for contributing significantly to the offensive troubles.
- Mike Reiss says Sunday will be another big test for the offensive line looking to string together a full 60-minute effort.
- Christopher Price notes Andre Carter knows he's back where he belongs in New England.
- Field Yates details Andre Carter's contract.
- Mike Petraglia and Chris Price preview Patriots-Dolphins. (6.59 min. video)
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: It was New England or nowhere for Andre Carter; Ryan Mallett and Red Sox third baseman Will Middlebrooks grew up together; Danny Amendola was cleared to practice but will still have to pass another exam to play in a game; Injury updates.
- Mike Bonzagni (ESPN Stats & Info) Brady's rookie targets let him down.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Aqib Talib's status in question for Patriots-Dolphins.
- Photo Essay (NFL.com) Mind-blowing stats for Week 8 of the 2013 season: The Wilfork factor.
- Justin Henry (Cold Hard Football Facts) Week 8 NFL snapshots: 13 images, 26 facts, infinite wisdom.
- Doug Farrar (SI) Despite better safeguards today, pain management in the NFL is still risky business.
VIEW FROM MIAMI
- Dave George (Palm Beach Post) How to stay alive in the pocket? Ryan Tannehill can learn from the master, Tom Brady.
- Brian Biggane (Miami Herald) Is Tom Brady more beatable these days? Dolphins will find out Sunday.
- Dave Hyde (Sun-Sentinel) Miami Dolphins: Five keys to beating the Patriots.
- Staff Report (Sun-Sentinel) Five matchups the Dolphins need to win against the Patriots.
- Adam H. Beasley (Miami Herald) Sacks starting to take painful toll on Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill.
- Chris Perkins (Sun-Sentinel) Tannehill must reverse trend of more turnovers than TDs.
- Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) Belichick butters up Dolphins.
- Andrew Abramson (Palm Beach Post) Bryant McKinnie practices with Dolphins; could start Sunday at New England.
- Andrew Abramson (Palm Beach Post) Are Miami Dolphins giving away plays to defenses?
- Staff Report (Sun-Sentinel) The 10 most memorable Dolphins-Patriots games.
- Adam H. Beasley (Miami Herald) Report: NFL admits penalty error in Miami's loss to Ravens. /Does that make the Ravens 'cheaters' too?