Slide Show - By the Bye Awards.
- Conference Call Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Josh McDaniels - Matt Patricia.
- NFL GameDay First (NFL.com) Deion Branch gives insight into what it's like in the Patriots locker room. (1.39 min. video)
- Patriots Today - By the bye - Best of 2013. (2.58 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Eyeing the O-line. (3.01 min. video)
- Patriots Today - O'Shea guides rookie WRs. (2.57 min. video)
- Field Yates helps us get to know the Carolina Panthers, and which players to watch for on both sides of the ball.
- Mike Reiss highlights Tom Brady's weekly call-in to WEEI: "There's nothing better than playing on Monday Night Football".
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots will make their Monday Night Football debut this season, with Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden on the call.
- Mike Reiss thinks Patriots-Panthers will be the best game yet this season on Monday Night Football.
- Jimmy Toscano tells us the Patriots open as 1.5 underdogs at Carolina.
- Nick Underhill notes Shane Vereen may be eased back into action when he returns from IR, according to Josh McDaniels.
- Field Yates looks at how the Patriots have fared under Belichick following a regular-season bye week.
- Jeff Howe poses 5 Patriots questions coming out of the bye: 1. What's in store for Shane Vereen?
- Mike Reiss notes Kenbrell Thompkins and Josh Boyce will be vying to fill Austin Collie's No. 4 receiver spot.
- Mike Reiss notes Aqib Talib's one-on-one coverage ability will be a big boost for the Pats defense.
- Christopher Price breaks down the Patriots by position at the bye: Defensive line - Linebackers - Defensive backs.
- Tom E. Curran issues his Patriots first-half report card.
- Mike Reiss notes the Patriots are running out of time to have Armond Armstead begin practicing.
- Shalise Manza Young gleans some nuggets from the coaches' conference calls yesterday.
- Mike Reiss notes Bill Belichick goes deep on hazing talk, during his WEEI interview last night.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: There is a surging intrigue for the Patriots-Panthers MNF matchup; Belichick isn't optimistic rookie DL Armond Armstead will be activated off the NFI list before this week's deadline; WR Mark Harrison (NFI - broken foot) looks to miss the rest of the season as well; Kyle Arrington had his No. 6 jersey retired by his high school team in Maryland on Saturday.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady's glad to be off bye week, back to work.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: NFC is about to get real.