- Game Preview: Patriots vs. Texans. Broadcast info, series history, team connections and what to look for.
- Patriots announce Tom Brady is nominated for FedEx Air Player of the Week.
- Patriots release two players: DL Marcus Forston and DB Justin Green.
- Andy Hart focuses on the play by backup LB Dane Fletcher that just might have keyed New England's historic comeback.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Basking over Bronco busting.
- Coaches Conference Call transcripts: Bill Belichick - Josh McDaniels - Matt Patricia.
- Patriots Today - Belichick dissects the comeback. (6.50 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Edelman answers the call. (2.04 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Wrapping up Week 12. (4.15 min. video)
- Karen Guregian says Rob Gronkowski is clearly the alpha male on offense, and he's not afraid of being 'the man'.
- Erik Frenz lauds Julian Edelman's consistency and dependability, and breaks down his key plays with gifs.
- Tom E. Curran talks about Bill Belichick's plan against Peyton Manning: They didn’t want him throwing the football anywhere. They wanted Denver to run.
- Doug Kyed studies the film and finds New England was encouraging Denver to keep running the ball.
- WEEI posts the highlight of Jason Cole on the M&M show: 'Tom Brady outplayed Peyton Manning by a large margin.
- Karen Guregian notes Robert Kraft thought Belichick's overtime call to take the wind was a shocker.
- Howard Ulman (AP) wants to make sure we know that Belichick's decisions are not always right.
- Tom E. Curran reports Texans rookie QB Case Keenum will start vs. the Patriots.
- Field Yates warns the Patriots can't afford to look past the Texans.
- Christopher Price notes Josh McDaniels expresses 'great confidence' in Stevan Ridley.
- Christopher Price looks back at what history tells us about Bill Belichick and fumble-prone running backs.
- Mike Reiss gleans some nuggets from the coaches' conference calls Tuesday.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly Patriots mailbag: Plenty to be thankful for.
- Rich Levine sizes up the AFC playoff field and where it stands now for the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss takes a look at the weekly NFL stat check, while comparing the Patriots numbers to the Houston Texans.
- Mike Reiss catches us up with some former Patriots and tells us how they're doing with their new teams.
- Mark Daniels Patriots Notebook: Bill Belichick cautioned against taking the matchup with the Texans lightly; Shane Vereen says the Patriots need to finish the season strong, and that means looking past the Texans' record; Josh McDaniels believes the coaching staff has to be part of the solution to Stevan Ridley's fumbling problem; Patriots signed TE D.J. Williams to fill in while Michael Hoomanawanui heals up (knee).
- Christopher Price reports the Pats released two players: DL Marcus Forston and DB Justin Green.
- Austin Murphy (SI) Nate Ebner's muffed-punt-fumble-recovery well-deserved if not heroic.
Kerry J. Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts) Peyton Manning by the numbers: A Mis-Performance For the Ages.
- Peter King (SI) My Sportsman: Denver Broncos' Peyton Manning. /Gag me.
- Don Banks (SI) Ranking the 5-6 AFC wild-card hopefuls by mojo.
- Video (NFL.com) Week 12: Top 10 performance moments. (2.14 min. video) Edelman's go-ahead TD is No. 2.
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) The Shame Report: Week 12. (4.28 min. video)
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) The NFL's most popular owners.