- Erik Scalavino tells us what happened Tuesday at Gillette, as the Patriots enter their bye week. After injury scare, Ninkovich practices.
- Andy Hart examines a key combination of special teams plays in the third quarter that may have actually swung the game.
- Paul Perillo tackles the Ask PFW Mailbag: Heading toward the bye.
- Tuesday Press Conference Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Tom Brady - Logan Mankins - Matthew Slater - Devin McCourty.
- Transcripts: Patriots positional coaches address the media. Ivan Fears (RB), Brian Flores (S), Patrick Graham (DL), Chad O'Shea (WR) and Dante Scarnecchia (OL)
- Patriots sign WR LaQuan Williams; Release WR Austin Collie.
- Patriots Today - Thoughts from the coaches. (3.40 min. video)
- Patriots Today - View from the field. (1.41 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Setting the stage for a bye. (2.43 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Celebrating 5 years with Kraft. (2.03 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Ridley, Ninkovich talk bye week. (4.12 min. video)
- Karen Guregian notes Stevan Ridley appreciated the coaches' confidence in him after his fumble, and rewarded their trust with his first 100-yard game of the season.
- Erik Frenz delivers a film review of Sunday's victory and focuses on the aggressive offensive game plan to attack the aggressive Steelers defense. /Nice screen-shot breakdown.
- Jeff Howe reports the Patriots don't have the same locker room problems as the Dolphins.
- Tom E. Curran says respect, not bullying, is prevalent in Patriots locker room.
- Christopher Price explains why the Miami morass would never happen in Foxboro.
- Rich Levine breaks down where the Pats stand at the bye and sees an uphill drive to the very top when they return.
- Mary Paoletti notes Bill Belichick explains why the Patriots are not abandoning their playbook after all the key injuries.
- Field Yates reports Rob Ninkovich is optimistic about his foot.
- Mike Reiss reminds us Pats new WR LaQuan Williams hurt New England in the past.
- Christopher Price charts the offensive opportunities for the skill position players through 9 weeks.
- Christopher Price updates the Tom Brady Confidence Index through Week 9, and looks at the Gronkowski effect.
- Mike Reiss posts a quick recap of some notable former Patriots players and how they're doing with their new teams.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Kenbrell Thompkins stays positive despite being a healthy scratch Sunday; Steve Gregory has a broken thumb but may not miss any time if he plays with a cast; Brandon Bolden missed practice; Bill Belichick, unfazed by the recent health scares of two NFL head coaches, is 'planning on making it through the year' doing what he's doing.
- Chad Finn & Joe Sullivan debate whether this is Bill Belichick's best job of coaching yet. (2 min. video)
- Rob Rang (CBS Sports) Top NFL Rookie of Week 9: Patriots' WR Aaron Dobson.
- Doug Farrar (SI) Luke Kuechly, Andrew Luck headline the All Second-Year Team. Chandler Jones makes this list for the Pats.
Nate Davis (USA Today) Week 9 report card: Patriots (A) hitting high gear.
- Bill Barnwell (Grantland) Thank you for not coaching, Week 9.
Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) The Shame Report: Week 9. (4.25 min. video) Steelers make it.
- Greg A. Bedard (The MMQB) Midseason All-Pros, awards winners. No Pats.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) The Quarterback Index, Week 9: Joe Flacco is flubbing his Super Bowl follow-up. Brady 12th.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) Why the QB vacuum? A unique set of roster, reps, and offseason rules should be in place for the development of QBs