- Paul Perillo tackles this week's mega-edition of the "Ask PFW" mailbag: Early free agent edition.
- Patriots Today - Mankins greets blood donors. (3.25 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Offseason storylines on tap. (2.41 min. video)
- PFW In Progress - The PfW crew break down the latest offseason news, and update us on everything Patriots. (2 hour program.)
- Jeff Howe reports Logan Mankins played a game only six months after ACL surgery last year, and that was what set off a domino effect with his other injuries.
- Mike Reiss catches up with Logan Mankins who was visiting the Kraft Family Blood Donor Center with his wife Kara.
- Mike Reiss reports Logan Mankins was thrilled to have a surgery-free offseason.
- Mike Reiss tells us Logan Mankins has no problem with how Rob Gronkowski is spending his offseason. "He's not hurting anyone."
- Field Yates takes the pulse of the national media on what the Patriots top need is for 2013, and the prevailing thought is Wide Receiver.
- Christopher Price picks possible free agents who might be a good fit in New England: DL Mike Devito (Jets).
- Mike Reiss attempts to assess the market for Sebastian Vollmer.
- Mike Reiss takes a closer look at some draft prospects from a Pats perspective: S Kenny Vaccaro (Texas)
- Christopher Price ranks the top 32 NFL quarterbacks.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: Who's should the Patriots target in free agency and at what cost?
- Leslie Reed (Omaha World-Herald) Officer had his 'hands full' with former Husker Dennard.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Police officer testifies Alfonzo Dennard punched him in the jaw.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Logan Mankins: Gronk is a big meathead who's not hurting anyone.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Key questions for 2013: The biggest issue facing every team. Patriots - Do they keep Vollmer and Welker or let them walk?
- Mike Freeman (CBS Sports) Ten-point stance: Big-name WRs biggest FA catches this offseason.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Biggest free agent risks. (2.01 min. video)
- Kareem Copeland (NFL.com) Matt Light: Wes Welker deserves to stay with Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Cap crunch will highlight cash gap between classes of NFL players.
- Chris Burke (SI) NFL offseason storylines.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Scouting Combine won't include John Lott.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) Scouting the regional combines. How useful are they?
- Russ Lande (Nat'l Football Post) Draft rumblings: What NFP is hearing from around the NFL.
- Paul Gutierrez (CSN Bay Area) Seymour's contract voided in Oakland.