- Kareem Copeland reports Stevan Ridley doesn't remember Bernard Pollard hit.
- Albert Breer profiles Nick Caserio, the undercover architect of the New England Patriots.
- Patriots Roster Report - The crew discusses the signing of two CFL DL Jason Vega and Armond Armstead and the reported re-signing of LB Dane Fletcher. (9.23 min. episode).
Karen Guregian wants Gronk to cut out the antics and grow up. Never!
- Mike Reiss offers a few post-Super Bowl thoughts on what the Patriots have to do to improve to beat the likes of the 49ers and Ravens.
- Chad Finn throws out some scattered NFL thoughts while admitting to having a case of Anquan Boldin and Ed Reed envy.
- Christopher Price writes the Patriots Super shortcomings were easy to spot Sunday.
- Kirk Minihane says it was a brutal Super Bowl for Phil Simms.
- Rich Levine doesn't blame the most fortunate fan base in recent NFL history for morphing into a seemingly miserable crew of ungrateful monsters.
- Mike Reiss profiles WR Tavon Austin (West Virginia) in advance of attending the NFL Combine in Indy later this month.
- Field Yates looks ahead at the draft and the safety position.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Gronkowski gets some heat in New England for partying in Las Vegas.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) 2013 waiver period opens.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Super Bowl XLVII doesn't set ratings record, after all.
- Matt Bowen (Nat'l Football Post) Five NFL offseason story lines to keep an eye on.
- Mike Garafolo (USA Today) 10 NFL story lines to monitor this offseason.
- Jason Whitlock (Fox Sports) Truths: NFL got just what it wanted.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: Lights go out, but Ravens power on, in thrilling Super Bowl XLVII.
- Tony Pauline (USA Today) 2013 NFL mock draft. Pats select S Matt Elam (Florida).